Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > General Hobby Discussion

Old 03-23-2020, 11:48 AM

Default Detector outing in El Dorado Hills Ca this week?

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining me for a detector outing in El Dorado Hills, Ca some time this week? I have access to an area south of the South Fork of the American River and east of Salmon Falls road. We would hike in about 2-3 miles and spend the day detecting for nuggets or whatever. We can end up at the river below Weber creek and detect in that area also as long as it is outside of the Folsom State Rec Area. You would need the ability to hike 2-3 miles while carrying your detector, water and snacks or lunch. We would stay in the field for 6-8 hours. PM me or post your interest to this forum. I suggest we go this week, sooner rather than later. Ed in El Dorado Hills, Ca.

Old 03-23-2020, 02:26 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by deteknix144 View post
Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining me for a detector outing in El Dorado Hills, Ca some time this week? I have access to an area south of the South Fork of the American River and east of Salmon Falls road. We would hike in about 2-3 miles and spend the day detecting for nuggets or whatever. We can end up at the river below Weber creek and detect in that area also as long as it is outside of the Folsom State Rec Area. You would need the ability to hike 2-3 miles while carrying your detector, water and snacks or lunch. We would stay in the field for 6-8 hours. PM me or post your interest to this forum. I suggest we go this week, sooner rather than later. Ed in El Dorado Hills, Ca.
I'm only into relics/coins. Never got into nuggets/prospecting (d/t I'm in the wrong part of topographical/geological CA) . So my rate for nuggets in CA is a bit reduced : Instead of my normal 30% "cut", you only need to send me 15% . I accept paypal ! Good luck out there !

Old 03-23-2020, 05:57 PM

Default Re: El Dorado Hills Ca outing

So far I've been skunked on finding any Au, but I'm still trying. I'm willing to send 30% of all the 22 cal bullets I've found though. The casings I'll throw in as a bonus.

Old 03-23-2020, 07:07 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by deteknix144 View post
Hello Everyone,
Soooo, usisng the same protocol and laws that we assume exist with undercover officers (which really doesn't) If we ask you have to answer honestly.............are you a serial killer?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:39 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Big Treble View post
Soooo, usisng the same protocol and laws that we assume exist with undercover officers (which really doesn't) If we ask you have to answer honestly.............are you a serial killer?
If he is, there's a lot of premeditation here which could be used as evidence! All kidding aside, buy me a plane ticket and I'll join you!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:32 AM
Elite Member

Seriously...

Old 03-25-2020, 08:52 AM

Bit far at the moment. If I was at home, I'd join you. But am stuck in SE Az till whatever this is blows thru.

Keep me in mind for future outings. Home base in rio vista.

Old 03-25-2020, 11:13 AM

It is looking like the outing will be either Thursday, 3/26, or Friday 3/27 since the weather looks promising. Departure time will be 8:00 AM. Private message me if you would like more details or my telephone number to discuss it. Ed.