Sick And Tired . . .

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
of the confounded rain in my area. It definitely must be Spring. But we have rain if not every day it's every other day! The ground doesn't have time to dry out before the next rain comes. My backyard looks like a swamp. And it needs mowed but my yard man can't do the yard due to all the rain! Sunshine is a rare commodity around here these days. With everybody social distancing and staying in I'm going stir crazy! I had to do laundry yesterday so I had to get out in the rain to go to the laundromat!

I want to get out and metal detect but I've checked two of my favorite spots but they have lakes in them from all the rain! The ground is supersaturated so the water can't soak in!

My poor weather app is so confused it says I'm supposed to have sunshine today through Friday and then rain back in again on Saturday but guess what there is no sunshine overcast and cloudy and it looks like rain again! Can't get out anyway ground is too soggy even if it isn't going to rain!

Even if it hasn't been raining my energy level has been in the toilet. The radiation treatments have been over about a month this coming Monday but the medication I now have to take for the next 5 years one a day keeps my energy level so low I don't really want to get out or do anything and now I'm not supposed to get out because of the social distancing and the self quarantining! As far as that goes I'm okay I feel great in that sense! No fever no coughing no breathing difficulties so I guess I'm okay!

How is everyone else doing? Hope this virus doesn't affect anyone on here! 😷

I hope to be able to get out and detect soon if the ground ever dries up! Take care everyone! 🙏 Stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom