frustrated cannot find time to hunt good CW sites

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
I have several productive civil war areas that I discovred early last fall. Then the rains came. It rains 4 or 5 days out of 7 days each week. But it seems that all of my family obligations happen during the sunny days. Murphy's law is striking hard in terms of me getting in some quality hunting time. Just a few local hunts of close by volley ball courts and tot lots and the county has now closed those down due to this chinese virus problem. So frustrated and suffering from cabin fever since I am working from home. This rain pattern has been happening much of the late fall and spring here in Atlanta. Well actually probably in the whole southeast since we all share the same weather patterns. Now I understand the frustrations of you guys up north with winter snow cover.

I know the feeling, everyday I work it's warm and sunny. I get to my days off and it's hovering above freezing and raining. :pullhair:

I can definitely relate at times too, seems like sometimes the dry warmer days are days I can't detect and the days I would have available to detect are rainy and chilly, but I'm not discouraged, I know with winter past there should be more and more better weather days to detect then there's been the past few months :lol:

Don't feel bad...I have time to get to what should be a really good Colonial site and I have found exactly squat in the way of Colonial stuff.

If it helps at all you can get me permission and I'll dig in the rain. I'll give you all the finds.

I'm still waiting for cooperative weather as well, to go on my first dig of 2020, I don't sweat it, its not my source of income, merely a hobby.

His weather calls for rain and Lightning, I wouldn't swing anything what might resemble a lightning rod either:laughing:
and for me, it's about not getting sick, my immune system isn't what it used to be:shock:

Back
Top Bottom