Detector outing in El Dorado Hills Ca this week?

deteknix144

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining me for a detector outing in El Dorado Hills, Ca some time this week? I have access to an area south of the South Fork of the American River and east of Salmon Falls road. We would hike in about 2-3 miles and spend the day detecting for nuggets or whatever. We can end up at the river below Weber creek and detect in that area also as long as it is outside of the Folsom State Rec Area. You would need the ability to hike 2-3 miles while carrying your detector, water and snacks or lunch. We would stay in the field for 6-8 hours. PM me or post your interest to this forum. I suggest we go this week, sooner rather than later. Ed in El Dorado Hills, Ca.

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining me for a detector outing in El Dorado Hills, Ca some time this week? I have access to an area south of the South Fork of the American River and east of Salmon Falls road. We would hike in about 2-3 miles and spend the day detecting for nuggets or whatever. We can end up at the river below Weber creek and detect in that area also as long as it is outside of the Folsom State Rec Area. You would need the ability to hike 2-3 miles while carrying your detector, water and snacks or lunch. We would stay in the field for 6-8 hours. PM me or post your interest to this forum. I suggest we go this week, sooner rather than later. Ed in El Dorado Hills, Ca.

I'm only into relics/coins. Never got into nuggets/prospecting (d/t I'm in the wrong part of topographical/geological CA) . So my rate for nuggets in CA is a bit reduced : Instead of my normal 30% "cut", you only need to send me 15% . I accept paypal ! Good luck out there ! :cool:

Re: El Dorado Hills Ca outing

So far I've been skunked on finding any Au, but I'm still trying. I'm willing to send 30% of all the 22 cal bullets I've found though. The casings I'll throw in as a bonus.

Hello Everyone,

Soooo, usisng the same protocol and laws that we assume exist with undercover officers (which really doesn't) If we ask you have to answer honestly.............are you a serial killer? :lol:

Soooo, usisng the same protocol and laws that we assume exist with undercover officers (which really doesn't) If we ask you have to answer honestly.............are you a serial killer? :lol:

:laughing: If he is, there's a lot of premeditation here which could be used as evidence! All kidding aside, buy me a plane ticket and I'll join you!

Bit far at the moment. If I was at home, I'd join you. But am stuck in SE Az till whatever this is blows thru.

Keep me in mind for future outings. Home base in rio vista.

It is looking like the outing will be either Thursday, 3/26, or Friday 3/27 since the weather looks promising. Departure time will be 8:00 AM. Private message me if you would like more details or my telephone number to discuss it. Ed.

It is looking like the outing will be either Thursday, 3/26, or Friday 3/27 since the weather looks promising. Departure time will be 8:00 AM. Private message me if you would like more details or my telephone number to discuss it. Ed.
I'm a beginner, but interested in the area you describe. I looked and these areas and had some ideas about Weber Creek just south of the South Fork of the American River. In looking into this area there was a heavy blanket of active mining claims. If one of these claims is yours and you are planning a future trip.... I would be interested.

Yeah. It was a long shot, but I thought maybe another trip might be in the works for this spring. Lots of rain and maybe some newly exposed areas. This area looks really interesting to check out but lack of access and claims make it tough.

Back
Top Bottom