Water finds pouch

gin&kin

Elite Member
My green minelab pouch is wearing through so I'm in the market for a new water finds pouch.

What do you use and recommend:?:

Thanks in advance.

You're up early! Available on ebay too which makes it easy to ship over here...like the look of the mesh.

You're up early! Available on ebay too which makes it easy to ship over here...like the look of the mesh.

I have two of them... they are mesh... they have a small pocket in the front for the best stuff and a large pocket for the trash...

I too, use the one from NED........:yes: (only problem is,all it holds is trash. Doesn't hold any gold......yet:lol:)

I have used the Kellyco 3 pocket mesh pouch for years, but the last time I checked Kellyco went nuts on shipping. Check what it is on amazon.
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/pouches.htm It has held up well.

The more I have looked at the one Craig posted I like that one too. I am due for a new pouch and may give that one a try. Craig does that one have belt loops in the back, or just the belt?

Here is mine... Got it off Ebay a few years ago.. Has a big pouch for your trash and a smaller one in fron ( that you cant see through ) for your goodies... Also has mesh at the bottom so sand/dirt falls through it. Think I bought it for around $29.99 at the time.. Still holding strong to..

Attachments

• 2094_27dc.jpeg
    2094_27dc.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,815

I like the look of that one you linked on ebay. We have a lot of trash to deal with here so I like the size. Looks well made too. Attached belt looks solid . :yes:

I have used the Kellyco 3 pocket mesh pouch for years, but the last time I checked Kellyco went nuts on shipping. Check what it is on amazon.

The more I have looked at the one Craig posted I like that one too. I am due for a new pouch and may give that one a try. Craig does that one have belt loops in the back, or just the belt?

Is that the "3 pocket mesh pouch" that you have? How does it close at the top? Looks like it would be easy to drop finds in. I hunt at night in winter with gloves on so easy access is important too.

J.B. has a better picture of it in his post.
It's solid. I've been using mine for about 2 years.
Still in great shape. Sand doesn't effect the zipper at all.

I like the look of that one you linked on ebay. We have a lot of trash to deal with here so I like the size. Looks well made too. Attached belt looks solid . :yes:

The one on ebay that JB has is a great pouch and is well made. I have one too, you'll really like it. The seller is great to deal with too. :yes:

Not keen on green, how about a red and blue Minelab finds pouch G&K? :lol:
My first one lasted around 3 years before the pouch on the outside I was using for holding coins started to wear out. It has 2 9" x 9" compartments, the roomier one I use for trash and the other that has a Velcro closer but leaving enough room to drop coins in without opening it, that I use for coins. It also has an 8" x 5" deep zipped compartment for the good stuff. ;)
Works good for the hours I hunt, the trash I get and what is real good about it, is no one can see all the goodies just trash when they take a look. I use it on my dive belt which helps when I've got a heap of lead in the pouch. Goes for around $30-$35

AE692DDC-7E7B-4945-A8D7-189684E59BA6-4619-000008215D4A68A2.jpg

Ditto on the Kellyco 3 pocket mesh pouch....had my for seven years.

Is that the "3 pocket mesh pouch" that you have? How does it close at the top? Looks like it would be easy to drop finds in. I hunt at night in winter with gloves on so easy access is important too.

Mine is Velcro on all the compartments, but I removed the Velcro on the large trash compartment so it stays open all the time and easy to drop junk in. Mine is the old 2 pocket pouch, the small pocket I have left secure and even have a SS safety pin clipped through the mesh for rings. Mine is at least 10 year old and is getting thread baron at the top where the Can Slaw is constantly dropped in, the bottom is still in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom