Anyone from southeast Missouri ?

I am in Dexter MO as well, Anyone looking for a hunt buddy should hit me up! i also travel to the Northern Indiana ( North Webster, Fort Wayne ) area, The Quad Cities ( Moline IL, Davenport IA ) area, Southern IL ( ALL cities ) and Western/Central KY areas on a regular basis. Anyone in those areas should also hit me up if they need a hunt buddy.

Happy Hunting all!

I am here

I bounce back and forth between Ste.Gen and Bonne Terre. Taking care of aging parents. Most of the time I hunt with my brother. I know that we would both like to get together some time for a hunt.
I have been trying to find other people to hunt with,But it has been like pulling teeth.
I believe that the more people you hunt with the more you learn and I can always learn more.
I don't have a problem driving to cape or where ever to get together for a hunt.
If you think that you would like to get together sometime or just chat you can send me a PM.
Hope to hear from you and HH. Mike

Noob here!

Headed home right now to open my first metal detector. I live in Cape Girardeau.

From what I read there aren't any places to search other than private property with permission? I hope I didn't just waste my money.

Anyone still looking for partners? I know this thread is a bit old.

Back
Top Bottom