• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Covid 19 test

Dirt clown

Forum Supporter
I took the test on Thursday and the results came back this morning. I am positive. I also have the pneumonia that comes with it. So sick in fact that I had to have my heart reset through the process of Cardioversion (stop and start the heart with a shock).

This entire thing has been so messed up, and now I am stuck at home for at least 14 days maybe more. So glad I have a great job and they are paying those of us who are sick regardless if it's Covid 19 or not.

So please stay away from people you don't know, you don't want this. Stay healthy... EVERYONE.

Wish you well! Wishing I could stay home, away from strangers. Myself and 18 co-workers just received our papers from homeland security that gives us permission to be out there when it all shuts down...we have no choice if we want to keep our jobs and the job has nothing to do with healthcare.

Thanks all, these are scary times and I consider myself lucky. My wife is quarantined along with me for the next 2 weeks. The up side is her employer is paying her full pay as well. A bigger plus is we have 2 75 inch tv's in 2 different rooms and a PS 4 and a Nintendo switch so sanity will be in tact at the end. LMAO

Please be safe.

First, hopes and prayers your recovery is quick and complete and your wife stays well !

Also, thanks for posting about it, your post might help people who previously did not take this as serious as they should and reconsider how careful they are with "social distancing" and hand washing as well as not being around any crowds unless it can't be helped like necessary grocery shopping.

I have been seeing some people grocery shopping with a mask and gloves, while some people might think that is extreme and even silly I can understand wanting to err on the side of caution.

Wishing you and your wife the best and I hope your through the worst of it now.
This thing really sucks! So far me and my family have not been tested but no symptoms here right now.
I have been reading some real scary stuff about what you and many others are battling right now and it's got me pretty nervous being a smoker with about 50 or so extra pounds.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife, Get better soon!

Sorry to hear. Use those 14 days to do you some research online for some new hunting spots. The rest of us will be out there finding the goods so you'll have something to read and look at while you are down.

I took the test on Thursday and the results came back this morning. I am positive. I also have the pneumonia that comes with it. So sick in fact that I had to have my heart reset through the process of Cardioversion (stop and start the heart with a shock).

This entire thing has been so messed up, and now I am stuck at home for at least 14 days maybe more. So glad I have a great job and they are paying those of us who are sick regardless if it's Covid 19 or not.

So please stay away from people you don't know, you don't want this. Stay healthy... EVERYONE.

Hope you get better. This thing is something you dont to mess with its scary.

Wish you well! Wishing I could stay home, away from strangers. Myself and 18 co-workers just received our papers from homeland security that gives us permission to be out there when it all shuts down...we have no choice if we want to keep our jobs and the job has nothing to do with healthcare.

You, and other government personnel and agencies. Not trying to be. harsh, but you were made aware of such possibilities when you applied for and accepted the job.

Do you think other DHS assets like the Coast Guard are about healthcare?

What about the Army, Navy Marines and Airforce? The National Guard? State Guards and State Militias?

You don't want to do it? Quit. Many, many don't have that luxury.

Stay safe.

P.S. a As an Army Retiree, my DD214 clearly states I am eligible for active duty recall.

If it comes to that, I won't complain.

I was a volunteer.

As are you.

Thanks for posting your experience, Dirt clown. I wish you and your wife well, and a complication free recovery.

Back
Top Bottom