Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 03-22-2020, 08:08 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Dirt clown View post
LOL, Vinnie is good people. A little off but a good guy, funny as hell.

Best wishes on a fast recovery!

PS: Do you know if VV can still shred? In his last few public appearances it seems like he struggles just playing rhythm. A strange character no doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-22-2020, 08:53 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Rattlehead View post
Best wishes on a fast recovery!

PS: Do you know if VV can still shred? In his last few public appearances it seems like he struggles just playing rhythm. A strange character no doubt!

He can, but I think I'm faster than he is now. I'm not a famous rock star but I'm not as out of practice as he is. He has gone through a few kicks in the butt mentally and that has a lot to do with his apprehension of starting the solo trip he planned.

Kiss really screwed him over as well. He was never a member if the band, just a salaried employee making $500 a week. Never got any royalties and they had a big hand in screwing him with the Invasion. I think they like to do that for kicks.

I hear Michael Angelo Abatio may be planning to give him a bump.

Old 03-22-2020, 09:33 PM
Supporter

He can, but I think I'm faster than he is now. I'm not a famous rock star but I'm not as out of practice as he is. He has gone through a few kicks in the butt mentally and that has a lot to do with his apprehension of starting the solo trip he planned.

Kiss really screwed him over as well. He was never a member if the band, just a salaried employee making $500 a week. Never got any royalties and they had a big hand in screwing him with the Invasion. I think they like to do that for kicks.

I hear Michael Angelo Abatio may be planning to give him a bump.

Thanks for the info. Batio is amazing. I remember him from the Nitro days.

Old 03-23-2020, 12:29 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Rattlehead View post
Thanks for the info. Batio is amazing. I remember him from the Nitro days.

When I first met him he was in a huge health phase back in the early 90's. Really nice guy, would give you the shirt off his back. I should know, I thought a shirt he was wearing wess the coolest thing so he traded with me.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:56 AM
Elite Member

When I first met him he was in a huge health phase back in the early 90's. Really nice guy, would give you the shirt off his back. I should know, I thought a shirt he was wearing wess the coolest thing so he traded with me.
Interesting. About 12 years ago I worked with a guy who mentioned that Michael Angelo was a roommate of his out in riverside county. Don't know if that was true or not. I remember in the 80s metal days (in LA of course) he was somewhat of a show. Shredding that double neck guitar at once was wild , even back then.

Old 03-23-2020, 01:02 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by KOB View post
Interesting. About 12 years ago I worked with a guy who mentioned that Michael Angelo was a roommate of his out in riverside county. Don't know if that was true or not. I remember in the 80s metal days (in LA of course) he was somewhat of a show. Shredding that double neck guitar at once was wild , even back then.
The guy is an animal for sure. I have tried his techniques and all I ever got was a cramp.

Old 03-23-2020, 09:54 PM
Elite Member

I took the test on Thursday and the results came back this morning. I am positive. I also have the pneumonia that comes with it. So sick in fact that I had to have my heart reset through the process of Cardioversion (stop and start the heart with a shock).

This entire thing has been so messed up, and now I am stuck at home for at least 14 days maybe more. So glad I have a great job and they are paying those of us who are sick regardless if it's Covid 19 or not.

So please stay away from people you don't know, you don't want this. Stay healthy... EVERYONE.
Did your test include the deep nasal swab? I had that a few years ago before one of my surgeries b/c they were testing me for MRSA. It was *uncomfortable* to say the least. Won't do it again. BTW it came back negative. Hope you come out ok!