Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 03-21-2020, 10:32 PM
Supporter

Default Closing on our New House, just need a few more Prayers..

We're closing on our new house and 12 acres next week. Please say a little prayer for our current house to sell pretty quickly. I'm stressing about it selling in a timely manner, with the current Virus Pandemic. Our realtor says that she's as busy as ever and not to worry. That being said, I sure don't need 2 house payments for several months......but I have to keep the faith. Thanks everyone, you've been great! Hopefully we can sell our current house below, it's a nice place on 2.5 acres and Lake Dardanelle.

Edit: I just noticed some trash from digging in my yard, laying on the bench (on the big envelope, 1st pic)...lol!
Attached Images

Old 03-23-2020, 08:37 AM
Elite Member

Good luck bud. Hopefully she’ll sell quick.

Old 03-23-2020, 12:20 PM
Elite Member

Good luck man, i know the real estate market down here has come to a screeching halt...

Old 03-23-2020, 02:36 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by medicchief View post
We're closing on our new house and 12 acres next week. Please say a little prayer for our current house to sell pretty quickly. I'm stressing about it selling in a timely manner, with the current Virus Pandemic. Our realtor says that she's as busy as ever and not to worry. That being said, I sure don't need 2 house payments for several months......but I have to keep the faith. Thanks everyone, you've been great! Hopefully we can sell our current house below, it's a nice place on 2.5 acres and Lake Dardanelle.

Edit: I just noticed some trash from digging in my yard, laying on the bench (on the big envelope, 1st pic)...lol!
Hoping for a fast sale for you. We are in the process of buying a new house and our bank said they will wave the first 4 payments because of all this and being I have Covid 19 with complications.

Ask your bank if they are willing to do the same. Cant hurt.