Got out for a quick little hunt this weekend

luked

we decided to self quarantine ourselves this weekend since my kids were at my house because of school closed.
I bought my 12 year old son a Minelab Vanquish 440 and Garrett pin pointer for his birthday and it came in this past Thursday so he was wanting to use it and I hadn't got to run the new to me eTrac much either.
so we got out in the back yard of the house we bought this past December.

didn't find a ton but did manage to find a 1968 penny and a silver ear ring. and just some odds and ends trash. Haven't cleaned up the ear ring yet to see if its anything other than costume yet.

Son had a pretty good time swinging his new Vanquish and I got to say its a nice little machine. will take him some time to figure it out but he did find some odds and ends trash in the back yard.

I have some pretty primo spots lined up this year so hopefully we will get some decent weather soon.

we decided to self quarantine ourselves this weekend since my kids were at my house because of school closed.
I bought my 12 year old son a Minelab Vanquish 440 and Garrett pin pointer for his birthday and it came in this past Thursday so he was wanting to use it and I hadn't got to run the new to me eTrac much either.
so we got out in the back yard of the house we bought this past December.

didn't find a ton but did manage to find a 1968 penny and a silver ear ring. and just some odds and ends trash. Haven't cleaned up the ear ring yet to see if its anything other than costume yet.

Son had a pretty good time swinging his new Vanquish and I got to say its a nice little machine. will take him some time to figure it out but he did find some odds and ends trash in the back yard.

I have some pretty primo spots lined up this year so hopefully we will get some decent weather soon.

So good to read about getting the family involved, especially when most kids just want to stay inside and play video games. Hopefully your son will find something that really gets his blood pumping and then he'll be bugging you to go detecting! You started him out on a nice machine, which should last him a while. Thanks for the post and HH, from WC Arkansas!

Back
Top Bottom