OK, I am going to get BANNED. 2nd Barber (still in the 1800s) and Ring

Buellride

Forum Supporter
I can't make this stuff up, but if I was reading some of my posts I would wonder if this "Buellride"-Guy wasn't getting his coins from the local shop and posting.

I can assure you that is NOT me :D

So today I checked the weather and as usual the weatherman was wrong, the rain that is supposed to have come in isn't coming until tomorrow. So with my household chores done I scooted back to my curbstrips.

Didn't find much, in fact I didn't even find a Wheatie this time (total of $2.07), but at my "half way" point on the street I lingered at the intersection of 2 streets and the curbstrip "cap" and got a decent dime signal. Dug it an out popped a 1899 Barber Dime:wow:. It was only about 5 inches deep and at first glance I knew it was basically a slick of a dime. No mint mark so it is a Philly, BUT IT IS MY SECOND BARBER in 3 days!!!

The Sterling ring is a child's ring but you can plainly see 'STERLING' on the inside, weighs only 1.3 grams.

What an incredible run for the last 3 days (especially for Washington State). 6 SILVERS (Barber quarter, Barber dime, Washington quarter, 2 Mercs, Sterling ring)….and we are not counting the 1834 LC.

Geez, I think I am done spamming everyone (though secretly I hope my luck continues;))!!!

Happy HH everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Buellride

Attachments

• 11_20 Barber Dime Front.jpg
    11_20 Barber Dime Front.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 11_20 Barber Dime Back.jpg
    11_20 Barber Dime Back.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 11_20 Sterling Ring.jpg
    11_20 Sterling Ring.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 11_20 Sterling Ring Hallmark.jpg
    11_20 Sterling Ring Hallmark.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 252
This is a good ride Paul, just refuse to get off. Congrats on the Barber Dime and the Sterling Ring. I love it as the force is with you. Trapper

Nice barber,and congrats on the ring too..Nah,we’re mostly all grown ups here,:laughing: we believe you,

Speak for yourself Butcher.... I am a kid at heart that happens to be 50.:laughing:

This is a good ride Paul, just refuse to get off. Congrats on the Barber Dime and the Sterling Ring. I love it as the force is with you. Trapper

"The only way you can take my CTX is prying it from my cold dead hands!".... I like it! I will continue to wave my CTX lightsaber for a while longer.

Nice streak! I expect to see that 3rd barber! All kidding aside, those aren't too easy to find in my area either. Really nice finds.

Nice job buddy! Hopefully the streak keeps going!

Thank you Tom! Hope this rain that is incoming doesn't "wash" my luck away.

Keep it up Paul, you are having a great run! 😊

Yep, now get your Nox and check out the grounds!!! :cool:

Nice streak! I expect to see that 3rd barber! All kidding aside, those aren't too easy to find in my area either. Really nice finds.

It has been a GREAT streak! Thank you Stiff!

I'm thinking that crib strip area has a worm-hole to the east coast. It is just sucking EC coins over to you.

Or did you get on the LC mailing list that Tom can't get on.

Some really nice finds and we do believe you, Congrats.

Congrats Bullride!!! Keep riding that hot streak!!! Gives me hope that eventually I will get on a streak like yours!!!

Back
Top Bottom