So much silver I got cursed at

REAL_RAT_FINK

Forum Supporter
Some early morning hunts turned up a few treasures, nothing too exciting. But I got cursed at. Not by a beach goer, but the ring got me. Thought it was headed for the melt pile. Looked up "chrome hearts" and "f&$@ you" ring found out this is not a cheap ring. Weird. Not sure why anyone would wear that.

Also picked up some other 925 and one tiny 14k. Brass ring had me going for a minute. Happy 4th of July PXL_20220628_110157578.jpgPXL_20220628_131511643.jpgPXL_20220628_110615349.jpgPXL_20220628_150411919.jpgPXL_20220703_000613838.jpgPXL_20220703_000553970.jpgPXL_20220703_000402122.jpgPXL_20220703_000744393~2.jpgPXL_20220703_001107666.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Haha, pretty good post. Good to see the CA action. And I like the money-shot pose on the scale.

Way to go! The ring wearer probably hit themselves with a hammer a lot? Always fun pulling gold and silver chains out of the pile to see how long they are. One of the 24k ones i found was 24" long when it stopped. Can't explain the feeling when you are glad it wasn't a bracelet:lol:

Very fruitful hunt!! Many different treasures!

That's pretty much the coolest ring I have seen in a while! We shall name it a "MITW Ring"!!

Hah! I like that. Was detecting up in Missoula and found one of those large aluminum tokens with the Star in the center, usually with writing around the edge, sometimes with names or a business. This one said "$@&% you Joe!" I was a bit shocked. Someone sure was upset with Joe!

Haha, pretty good post. Good to see the CA action. And I like the money-shot pose on the scale.

Thanks Tom. Starting to pick up a bit in socal

Congrats on the silver and a ring that swears gets melted.

Yea, it doesn't deserve to be circulated. It will be melted.

Way to go! The ring wearer probably hit themselves with a hammer a lot? Always fun pulling gold and silver chains out of the pile to see how long they are. One of the 24k ones i found was 24" long when it stopped. Can't explain the feeling when you are glad it wasn't a bracelet:lol:

You speak truth. See a glimmer in the sand and not know the beginning or end.... Always a fun surprise.

SWEET finds!

Thanks Kapi

Nice silver collection :thumbsup:

Thanks Surfmaster

great hunt. hmmm, nasty ring was owned by a nasty person? Most likely.

Yep. Real classy that one

Very fruitful hunt!! Many different treasures!

Thanks OBN :)

Hah! I like that. Was detecting up in Missoula and found one of those large aluminum tokens with the Star in the center, usually with writing around the edge, sometimes with names or a business. This one said "$@&% you Joe!" I was a bit shocked. Someone sure was upset with Joe!

Makes you wonder who would put the time into making something like that.... Lots of hatred or a tasteless joke.

I saw a shirtless guy in a parking lot a week ago with uncensored "F### You" tattooed large across his chest. Maybe it was his.

Lol. Maybe :laughing:

Good hunt, congrats! I wonder which finger that the anti-social person wore that "FY"
ring on ?

There's nothing like having a bad day and seeing a ring that says FU on the finger. Truly inspiring (sarcasm). Maybe it was a single person with a bad breakup :laughing:

Great finds!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom