• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My plane and my ctx flying to a location

I’m a recent join

Have so many questions and want to share my finds
MITW struck a bad nerve in me, made me want to not participate

He’s still here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling you are thinking there is a good cop /bad cop scenario being played out here by two or perhaps one with multiple personalities. Am I close?
Enlighten us with your knowledge or suspicions lest someone think even you may be one of those personalities.

I get the feeling you are thinking there is a good cop /bad cop scenario being played out here by two or perhaps one with multiple personalities. Am I close?
Enlighten us with your knowledge or suspicions lest someone think even you may be one of those personalities.

You hit the nail on the head my friend, except for me being one of the personalities

I also think Chopi is part of Art and Paul's whack-a-mole new member game.
Maybe if we totally ignore our suspects they will go away eventually.

Please explain.
I joined for some info on my new detector and fast growing obsession
Why would you say this?

I get it now. Maninthewall is Art and Kamogawa is his Paul. That is the game they are playing on this forum.

Not buying into your theory... Kamo was here as another member from 2008 we merged his accounts...

Maxx... we have the control here... if we get trolls we take care of them...

Man on the outside looking in could have been sent packing a week ago but I had hope he would stop being a troll but he didn't so he is gone...

I can't understand why he needed this forum anyway he was an expert in just about each topic... maybe he should start his own.... :yes:

Not buying into your theory... Kamo was here as another member from 2008 we merged his accounts...

Man on the outside looking in could have been sent packing a week ago but I had hope he would stop being a troll but he didn't so he is gone...

I can't understand why he needed this forum anyway he was an expert in just about each topic... maybe he should start his own.... :yes:

I am a real person. I started at the beginning of '75 with a Jetco Mustang BFO, Treasure Sensor 1000 and then a Garrett Fortune Hunter and Groundhog. Paul Meyers of Pioneer Metal Detectors was my local dealer in Indianapolis. I survived the age of the Bobcats, Daytonas, Red Barons, Backpackers, Coin Hustlers and Beach Combers.

Yeah I noticed kamo joined in 2008, but he sure did play in lockstep with a lot of MITW's posts. That is what made me wonder. Maybe he was just pranking MITW.

Yeah I noticed kamo joined in 2008, but he sure did play in lockstep with a lot of MITW's posts. That is what made me wonder. Maybe he was just pranking MITW.

I get it... and I understand where you are coming from in your thought process as he was also flooding the General section... Hopefully that is over...

I get it... and I understand where you are coming from in your thought process as he was also flooding the General section... Hopefully that is over...

Most likely MITH will move on to another type forum probably not a metal detecting forum. I have never encountered anyone quite so full of themselves. Yes we have a few interesting members that can be a little different, but it is clear they are true detectorists. My favorite was Mud Puppy. Not really different just a great sense of humor.

There was a guy over on detector prospector forum who claimed to find an old gold miners manuscript. I enjoyed following his daily transcriptions from the printed form to post on the forums.

Until some guys caught him up in his fiction. Hey it was good fiction, but saying it was real and turning up as fiction turned me off to following it any more.

Mud puppy

Most likely MITH will move on to another type forum probably not a metal detecting forum. I have never encountered anyone quite so full of themselves. Yes we have a few interesting members that can be a little different, but it is clear they are true detectorists. My favorite was Mud Puppy. Not really different just a great sense of humor.

There was a guy over on detector prospector forum who claimed to find an old gold miners manuscript. I enjoyed following his daily transcriptions from the printed form to post on the forums.

Until some guys caught him up in his fiction. Hey it was good fiction, but saying it was real and turning up as fiction turned me off to following it any more.

Old Mud Puppy is one of a kind and his story always a fun read , hopefully he will get back on sometime and update us to his adventures and occasional tall tell.

Old Mud Puppy is one of a kind and his story always a fun read , hopefully he will get back on sometime and update us to his adventures and occasional tall tell.

It's been well over a year. I kind of think he's done here (or at least posting).
He has a great wit about him and is truly an original. Some of our newer members might enjoy looking at his old posts and threads. His face can be seen in many of GKL'S comedy photos.
Sometimes people's priorities or interests change and they move on. Someone recently posted that he's on Facebook. A lot of others who posted here no longer do so for whatever reason and are missed. There's still a lot of great people here with great senses of humors. I sometimes wonder if the price of gas has affected the supply of meat for Mud's "road kill grill" ? :lol:

Here here David, his wit, humor and writing ability , he was able to bring you into the scene with him. I often wondered if he didn't miss his true calling as a writer. He could have made a fortune. When someone can pen to, and stir, wonder, excitemient and laughter and take you along for the ride is not a gift you see everyday. If your out there Mudpuppy grace us with a few lines of wit. lol. definitely one of a kind. Mark

It's been well over a year. I kind of think he's done here (or at least posting).
He has a great wit about him and is truly an original. Some of our newer members might enjoy looking at his old posts and threads. His face can be seen in many of GKL'S comedy photos.
Sometimes people's priorities or interests change and they move on. Someone recently posted that he's on Facebook. A lot of others who posted here no longer do so for whatever reason and are missed. There's still a lot of great people here with great senses of humors. I sometimes wonder if the price of gas has affected the supply of meat for Mud's "road kill grill" ? :lol:

SS one more thing, it would have been interesting to see how Mudpuppy would have dealt with the OP. Can only chuckle and imagine. Mark

I also think Chopi is part of Art and Paul's whack-a-mole new member game.
Maybe if we totally ignore our suspects they will go away eventually.

I’ve asked why you said this
How about an answer

Back
Top Bottom