My plane and my ctx flying to a location

I think the point many on here are trying to make is it is not how many detectors you have or how much they cost , it is about spending the time to learn to use each machine. It takes time to learn what each metal detector is telling you. You will probably find many members on here have more than one detector. A main detector and a backup detector and maybe a loaner if you bring a friend along. A lot of the detectors on this forum have many years of experience under their belts

I definitely don’t claim to be an expert. But different people learn different things different ways. When I hear people talk about the deus2 and the CTX about which one is better, I at least have some hands-on experience to compare them.

The great thing about life is, ya get to do it your way. I’m
Primarily using the ctx.

I think the point many on here are trying to make is it is not how many detectors you have or how much they cost , it is about spending the time to learn to use each machine. It takes time to learn what each metal detector is telling you. You will probably find many members on here have more than one detector. A main detector and a backup detector and maybe a loaner if you bring a friend along. A lot of the detectors on this forum have many years of experience under their belts

Have you ever done a night flight with field cutover access to Pickett's Charge?

This is actually amusing

Like rolling over in bed and handing each other the phone when it’s their turn to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a very expensive means of transportation,I was just bitchin today about my registration fees on the work trucks. I guess I'm not so bad off.lol

You have a very expensive means of transportation,I was just bitchin today about my registration fees on the work trucks. I guess I'm not so bad off.lol

C'mon Woody, you really going to placate this ?????? And to make things worse he say he's from around this area. Oh, I have the best of the best, I have a plane, I make millions. Seriously, if this guy is online, he needs to find an online self help forum. He has issues and he is inflicting them on our members. Strongly advise Ignore button. Just a total P O S.

C'mon Woody, you really going to placate this ?????? And to make things worse he say he's from around this area. Oh, I have the best of the best, I have a plane, I make millions. Seriously, if this guy is online, he needs to find an online self help forum. He has issues and he is inflicting them on our members. Strongly advise Ignore button. Just a total P O S.

I didn't realize we had a celebrity in our area Mark,I musta missed that one. Lol..

Very true( as for ownership)... but as I have previously stated... I will give anyone all 4 of my metal detectors if I don't fully own that plane! So far No one has taken me up on the wager. For wasting my time, I would want about $4,000 in cash or comparable detectors if I win. Which I would. Of note, these are in a trust so on paper I look like a poor man and pay hardly any taxes!

Also have a large indoor pool, multiple houses, previously owned a yacht. Who cares? Apparently a lot do, they claim I don't even have a detector!

Seems I have free rent on a lot of peoples minds here. Why? I have no idea. I insult no one. I would not give anyone the pleasure to think I cared that much about them to insult them. Everyone hates those who have more than them I guess.

Guess it depends on what you define as "detecting related". Me replying to you is not detector related.

You say you insult no one yet you comment........"NOT MARRIED". "I'm not that dumb". Which as it turns out is a direct insult to anyone that is married. It directly implies that anyone who is married is dumb.

You better get away from that guys plane and CTX before he comes back from the bathroom:laughing:

You say you insult no one yet you comment........"NOT MARRIED". "I'm not that dumb". Which as it turns out is a direct insult to anyone that is married. It directly implies that anyone who is married is dumb.

You better get away from that guys plane and CTX before he comes back from the bathroom:laughing:

I disagree. It's just a figure of speech. Just as "The whole world is going to hell". Would you be offended if someone said that? Since you are one of the people "In the World".

Don't ever yell "HEY STUPID" in a crowd.. you may get many people who identify with that, and be angered!

I disagree. It's just a figure of speech. Just as "The whole world is going to hell". Would you be offended if someone said that? Since you are one of the people "In the World".

Don't ever yell "HEY STUPID" in a crowd.. you may get many people who identify with that, and be angered!

I think this thread in its entirety needs to make a One-Way trip to the Bermuda Triangle.

So YOU get insulted but for everyone else it's all just a figure of speech. I see. So you are just one of those that love the Drama that much. All I can say is that with all your supposed money and detectors it must be sad life to resort to what you do here which is NOTHING.

The next time you feel the need to complain that someone mistreated you or insulted you DON'T. remember it's all just. figure of speech.

Besides I was just making a point. You couldn't offend me if you tried REALLY REALLY hard.:lol:

It'll be fun to watch you self destruct here. :laughing:

:shock:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-170154_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-170154_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 95
Ding, dong, the witch is dead, which old witch? The wicked witch, ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead .......... I can't for the life of me figure out why that tune popped into my head. :lol:

Thank you, moderators! :tiphat: A fine job, a malignant tumor has been stopped in its tracks.:twisted:

I’m a recent join

Have so many questions and want to share my finds
MITW struck a bad nerve in me, made me want to not participate

He’s still here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom