First 2019 Short hunt.

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I did a short hunt yesterday just to knock the rust off and get a bit of exercise. I hunted a site I had hit several times in 2018. The finds were very sparse but did manage $3.44 in clads and a 1960 Rosie dime. Just felt good to get a bit of hunting in before todays rain ( AGAIN ) !!! GL to all and hope we all have a great 2019 hunting season. Sorry, no pics this time.

Bubba, congrats and nice start to 2019. my first silver was also a 60 Rosie. Lets back up a minute and count our blessings, 1st we are both still vertical, and 2nd, we still have mild weather to get out and hunt in. Thats a great start ain't it ? Good luck in 2019. HH Mark

Bubba, congrats and nice start to 2019. my first silver was also a 60 Rosie. Lets back up a minute and count our blessings, 1st we are both still vertical, and 2nd, we still have mild weather to get out and hunt in. Thats a great start ain't it ? Good luck in 2019. HH Mark

Yes Mark,
We're both still vertical and enjoying the hobby we love so much. I have some new permissions but may have to wait a bit to get to hunt them. It rains here a lot so it's muddy and very wet. Not complaining, could be snow and frozen ground. Yep, this old dog is 75 now but still love digging dirt. Good Luck to you also.

Back
Top Bottom