A Phone Call, And Its 410

Metal, first I want you to know the number of Silvers I dug in 2018 was not a competition unless it was with myself. Your right Jason is very capable of digging as many and more. For that matter there are a lot of others that have the abilities to provide very big numbers. Captain Silver (Bruce) and History Finder (Ron) are a couple of examples. The key is to have the time and the available grounds that hold the Silver and then make the effort. Trapper

Yep, I agree.:yes:

Great write-up Trapper. Love the teamwork. I'm just getting around to reading a bunch of posts I missed. Too many good posts these days: year-end wrapups, and first finds of '19. I saw your year-end post too. Fantastic! I love the fact that it was all shared here. You really put the F in FMDF!

You continue to impress. I am really looking forward to some group hunts next year with ya. Thanks for posting. Much appreciated

I got a fever!

Reading your post has given me a fever. I'm anxious to get out with my new detector and see how it does. I've been reading a lot of posts and hopefully, I will be able to learn some pointers. Darrell

Great write-up Trapper. Love the teamwork. I'm just getting around to reading a bunch of posts I missed. Too many good posts these days: year-end wrapups, and first finds of '19. I saw your year-end post too. Fantastic! I love the fact that it was all shared here. You really put the F in FMDF!
Very kind words Blaise, thank you. You call it team work, I call it friendship. I am blessed to be able to hunt with these guys as they are the best.
You continue to impress. I am really looking forward to some group hunts next year with ya. Thanks for posting. Much appreciated
Thank you Mike, your reply is appreciated. I too am looking forward to the following year and a lot of new adventures for us all.
Reading your post has given me a fever. I'm anxious to get out with my new detector and see how it does. I've been reading a lot of posts and hopefully, I will be able to learn some pointers. Darrell
Well Darrell, this forum is known to be friendly. Read, listen, ask and interpret as there is a lot of experience out there. You have to pick out what will serve you and the way you hunt the best. Those that have success keep that fire and learn continuously. Welcome to the forum. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom