It's ok to make mistakes...A Starbucks cup in Winterfell

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Ever had a hunt where you screwed up, forgot to bring a tool or coil, used the wrong settings or anything else to mess up your day?
I am just here to say that's ok, anyone can make mistakes.

Last night on Game of Thrones...A worldwide phenomenon close to the end, despite all the people involved and the millions of dollars spent to get things just right eagle eyes viewers spotted an anomaly.

Evidently after a big fight queens prefers to relax with a good cup of coffee instead of ale or wine.

Stuff happens....

Attachments

• photostudio_1557151621588.jpg
    photostudio_1557151621588.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 224
  • photostudio_1557151576234.jpg
    photostudio_1557151576234.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 238
I have absolutely no idea what’s going on.

On a TV show that takes place way back in history, everyone involved screwed up and left a Starbucks cup on the table. With all of the actors, production crew, editors, etc., no one saw it and it made it all the way to the version seen on TV.

That reminds me of the story about Ben Hur. Apparently during the chariot scene, a small red car can be seen driving by in the background. I've never been able to spot it though..

This aint nothing! I do Guerrilla TV imbedded background product placement for a living, and this Starbucks cup got maybe a tenth of a second on some fictional show seen by a few million??

I've got 13 top running US TV shows running right now with my product gaining 1000's of hours of crisp clear unfogged viewership background..not to mention the reruns! Those of you that know me know this is fact....

Hell! I got a can of Spam in the background shot playing right now on Iran Al-Jazeera during the daily Ayatollah's 'Death to America' rant where his wife was in the background cooking him falafals! Can of fussing Spam on Al-Jazeera? Viewed by Billions? Try pulling that off you Starbucks bean grinders!! This coffee cup 1/10sec shot aint nothing! :laughing: Truthfully though, I do this for a living, and I'm damn good at it...I've got product imbedded on 'Crazy Rich Asians' and the Kardashians at this very moment spooling fussing Mud-pup cash....

Back
Top Bottom