Big Boys Hobbies

Frank1960

Ordered a AT Max from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies last week and received it last night. New and at a great price. Also ordered a pro-pointer from him. Great man to deal with and will order more stuff from him if needed in the future. Ya can't go wrong with Bart give him a shot.

I swear Bart lives at the post office.

Ordered new detector battery yesterday morning just before 10am. It was already in my local area by yesterday afternoon, to be delivered today.

Granted, I’m only a few hours south and across the state line, but it has always been fast and free from BBH.

Love dealing with Bart. Straight up guy.

Ordered a AT Max from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies last week and received it last night. New and at a great price. Also ordered a pro-pointer from him. Great man to deal with and will order more stuff from him if needed in the future. Ya can't go wrong with Bart give him a shot.

Very welcome! Enjoy the Garrett AT Max and Garrett AT Pro Pointer!

Awesome combo for sure!

Simply amazing, 1 hour and 27 minutes from first contact, questions answered, purchased to shipped. Seldom do you encounter this type of small business ethics these days. Would not hesitate to recommend Bart and his company for anyone looking to get into the metal detecting hobby. Give him a call or e-mail, you'll be glad you did.

Received the Equinox 600 two days later and having a blast so far.. Thanks Bart.

I back that up. Bart is a very fair individual and stands behind what he sells. Most of my metal detectors and accessories have been purchased from Bart at bigboyshobbies.

Simply amazing, 1 hour and 27 minutes from first contact, questions answered, purchased to shipped. Seldom do you encounter this type of small business ethics these days. Would not hesitate to recommend Bart and his company for anyone looking to get into the metal detecting hobby. Give him a call or e-mail, you'll be glad you did.

Received the Equinox 600 two days later and having a blast so far.. Thanks Bart.

Very Welcome! Glad you liked it!

Back
Top Bottom