At last! A bucket lister

That coin is in phenomenal shape. Holy !!!!! Congrats. I've only ever seen/heard of a few of those being found around our parts.

Unbelievable :wow: Just an incredible save. A huge Attaboy for that one and it will be hard to ever top. Good luck Mark
Thanks Mark. I can't imagine too many other types of finds that would surpass this, unless we start talking some of those guys in Great Britain.

That coin is in phenomenal shape. Holy !!!!! Congrats. I've only ever seen/heard of a few of those being found around our parts.
Yeah, we just don't have the extended history or population density in the past to generate that many older finds.

Wow, seated half! Awesome!!!
Thank you.

Thanks Mark. I can't imagine too many other types of finds that would surpass this, unless we start talking some of those guys in Great Britain.

Yeah, we just don't have the extended history or population density in the past to generate that many older finds.

Thank you.

4c0320df2ba6842250ef1d77b6bffbf1.jpg

82f0f357faa6b779c582fd87c7c838ba.jpg

Here’s my one and only seated half (or seated coin) of any kind around here. Yours is much prettier lol. I got lucky and found this on a beach I thought only dates to the 1940s. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! That is in amazing condition! I would love to have a find like that! Definitely on my bucket list! Congrats!
Thanks. Just keeping the coil to the ground seems to pay off in the end.

Here’s my one and only seated half (or seated coin) of any kind around here. Yours is much prettier lol. I got lucky and found this on a beach I thought only dates to the 1940s. Keep up the good work!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even toasted they're still pretty exciting to pull out of the ground. This one was in the yard of a 1911 vintage house. Tough to explain why a coin that old in that condition was in that yard. GL

I Want One

Wish I could find one of those. That would be a heart stopper. And in such great condition. Funny, how things happen. That guy came outside when you were going by, and now you have a great coin. I asked two people yesterday, and both gave me permission.
HHeveryone

Back
Top Bottom