It’s cold and rainy down here

Let me correct myself I have never seen snow in 50 years 20 years ago we had a little bit of snow but if you wanted to make snowballs you can throw them at your windshield and I would go right through it LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wake me up when spring gets here.....:snowtruck:

Attachments

• DSCN2215.jpg
    DSCN2215.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 269
It’s 26° out here and I can’t take it anymore I hate this cold I would take our heat over this cold any day and we sweat our asses off LOL

Best detecting period is when it rains a lot, get out there and find some deep coins!

I can relate with you guys, it's cold at night here I had to wear a long sleeve shirt for awhile this morning.

Tuesday, Feb 16.
Partly Cloudy
73°F / 48°F
Wednesday, Feb 17.
Sunny
72°F / 48°F
Thursday, Feb 18.
Sunny
72°F/48°F
Sunny
Fri,Feb 19.
74°F/48°F

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist

I can relate with you guys, it's cold at night here I had to wear a long sleeve shirt for awhile this morning.

Tuesday, Feb 16.
Partly Cloudy
73°F / 48°F
Wednesday, Feb 17.
Sunny
72°F / 48°F
Thursday, Feb 18.
Sunny
72°F/48°F
Sunny
Fri,Feb 19.
74°F/48°F

All in all, despite our frozen 20" snow and 0 degree windchill, I'll take it over what Californians have to deal with all the time. (power blackouts, wildfires etc.)

I’ll gladly take your 26 degrees! :cool3:

I know it’s crazy saying that with all you guys having snow when everything but this humid cold hits us Southerners inside the bones. Lol

This is the most snow I’ve seen in my life 20 years ago we had ”snow” But once you made a snowball out of it it would break a car window so besides that this was the first time I’ve ever seen a snowflake the size of a quarter https://youtu.be/BGF2-2d83kU

Tuesday, Feb 16.
Partly Cloudy
73°F / 48°F
Wednesday, Feb 17.
Sunny
72°F / 48°F
Thursday, Feb 18.
Sunny
72°F/48°F
Sunny
Fri,Feb 19.
74°F/48°F

WATCH IT, BUSTER!! You're gonna have a whole HERD of ticked off detectorists out to your place seeding your lawn with pulltabs and Felix zincolns!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of 10 or 12 years ago, my wife and I had our motorhome down on the Florida Keys. We were sitting by the pool in our swim wear and all the locals had on sweatshirts or jackets and long pants. It was a bone chilling 80°. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.... :cool3:

Was getting use to mild winters

This has been a snow filled winter here in Connecticut. I have over a 24" base in my yard. Have not been able to detect for over a month.

I just wanted to show ya’ll what a winter we had one other time in my life And that Tom was when you could get on the roof and scrape up some ice cold snow https://youtu.be/BGF2-2d83kU

I couldn't help but laugh at your video of flurries... come up here during one of our storms when we are getting 3 to 4 inches of snow and hour... I'll even let you go plowing with me :lol:

I couldn't help but laugh at your video of flurries... come up here during one of our storms when we are getting 3 to 4 inches of snow and hour... I'll even let you go plowing with me :lol:

Man I could not take that cold like you guys on that day like that nothing opened Schools were closed and we were encouraged not to drive. We have no idea how to drive in that lol

Snowing in the Bayou that crazy.

Man I could not take that cold like you guys on that day like that nothing opened Schools were closed and we were encouraged not to drive. We have no idea how to drive in that lol

Snowing in the Bayou that crazy.

I saw the mangroves and all the ice hanging from them... that was impressive..

Back
Top Bottom