Silver #2 a King GeorgeVI 2 wheats

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Started the day getting kicked out of the site we wanted to hunt 5 minutes after arriving. Had to go to a secondary site that has more modern items.

I got my second silver dime of the year or 6th if I count Coinstar. This one a 52 Rosie. My first two wheats of the year a 42/45 and a 1950 King George VI 5 cent piece from Hong Kong. 54CFEF2C-669E-48A1-A7CE-946779F8F82C.jpeg

Bastards I tell ya. I’m actually going to go up without a metal detector and see if they try and kick me out again. Then file a complaint as it’s public land.

Kicked out? Off a Public area? Have you NOT learned Nothing from all our posts regarding? Oh boy!...Its just not right that a guy can find more silvers in the Coinstar reject tray than in the dirt! :laughing::laughing:

Kicked out? Off a Public area? Have you NOT learned Nothing from all our posts regarding? Oh boy!...Its just not right that a guy can find more silvers in the Coinstar reject tray than in the dirt! :laughing::laughing:

Spot I was kicked out of sits on public land. Just below it someone owns the land. They drove up and got into a shouting match. Said they own it. We didn’t feel like getting into a land war in Nevada. Think Cliven Bundy. They may have filed a claim to the mineral rights although no markers were up. That I haven’t researched yet. Active X map says public.

Spot I was kicked out of sits on public land. Just below it someone owns the land. They drove up and got into a shouting match. Said they own it. We didn’t feel like getting into a land war in Nevada. Think Cliven Bundy. They may have filed a claim to the mineral rights although no markers were up. That I haven’t researched yet. Active X map says public.

Ya see, this is exactly the scenario where you go all stupid and babble in some foreign sounding language! Like you are tourists from France or someplace! Just start babbling gibberish and waving your arms around all animated like an Italian! Americans dont know what to do when they cant understand the person...They cant figure out if you are from Germany or Denmark or WhatIntheHell!

They get confused and typically just leave when they think you cant understand a thing they are saying!........"Volle le Futbol Parken? Omelet du Fromage! Tutu de swise, tutu de swa? Just start babbling gibberish...point to your ring finger and say something about 'Mon Fille'...assert your right to be there on a special mission to find the lost ring of Mon filles...

Ya gotta practice a string of Nordic gibberish and be ready to deploy it on Americans...Heck go Dothraki or even Lothlorian if thats your bent...Its all over the internet...Hell, Tolkien made a fortune with this method, Rowling did too! Laviosa mutherhubbard!! :laughing::laughing:.

Chris congrats on the silver and wheats. Always good to have a plan B. Sorry to hear you got the boot but I have to agree, sometimes its just not worth arguing with people. Don't feel too bad, I recently got the boot (different circumstances) from my promising permission which also turned out to be my best ever permission. Seems the owner had relatives over the holidays ask why he was letting a stranger md his property, they wanted to do the place. Bye bye Mark. Oh well, I can at least have the satisfaction of knowing I put a pretty good dent in the place. Good luck Mark

Ya see, this is exactly the scenario where you go all stupid and babble in some foreign sounding language! Like you are tourists from France or someplace! Just start babbling gibberish and waving your arms around all animated like an Italian! Americans dont know what to do when they cant understand the person...They cant figure out if you are from Germany or Denmark or WhatIntheHell!

They get confused and typically just leave when they think you cant understand a thing they are saying!........"Volle le Futbol Parken? Omelet du Fromage! Tutu de swise, tutu de swa? Just start babbling gibberish...point to your ring finger and say something about 'Mon Fille'...assert your right to be there on a special mission to find the lost ring of Mon filles...

Ya gotta practice a string of Nordic gibberish and be ready to deploy it on Americans...Heck go Dothraki or even Lothlorian if thats your bent...Its all over the internet...Hell, Tolkien made a fortune with this method, Rowling did too! Laviosa mutherhubbard!! :laughing::laughing:.

This is hilarious and would probably work a fair amount of the time.

Back
Top Bottom