• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2 18k rings 1 T&Co

Those are super finds!
Our rusty, corroded civil war stuff in the southeast pale in comparison to that.

I would trade for a hunt with war relics and the large cents you guys find even on tot lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven't seen you posting in a while- you made up for it with that great hunt. Like was said you don't see many Tiffany gold finds- congrats

I got a beauty in this beach a couple of years ago , a 13.5 gr signet T&Co and also on dif ocasions silver t&co

Congrats Alex - that Tiffany & Co. ring is a beauty. Hard to find a man's (?) Tiffany & Co. gold ring and a bucket-lister for me. :wow:

The days of erosion on this beach which you also enjoyed gave me a heavy signet T&Co in those days, and now this one , they are hard to find but are out there. Best regards

Lima Juliet surprises us every other blue moon, I sent you a WhatsApp, did you change your number?

no. Got a replacement phone after it got damaged but #'s the same. Didn't know WhatsApp needed to be restored but I just did. Hit LJ 2 wks ago but only for about 3 hrs and only at the south end hotel. Lots of change but nothing else. Tide was doo doo anyways. Takes ALOT for me to get down there now-a-days. its like a 340 mile ea way trip. sucks.

no. Got a replacement phone after it got damaged but #'s the same. Didn't know WhatsApp needed to be restored but I just did. Hit LJ 2 wks ago but only for about 3 hrs and only at the south end hotel. Lots of change but nothing else. Tide was doo doo anyways. Takes ALOT for me to get down there now-a-days. its like a 340 mile ea way trip. sucks.
Yeah, I love that area too but even for me it's 115 miles one way so it's been years since I've hunted there. Maybe this winter. :p

Good to see you scoring some goodies. Now please bring some of that beach erosion up my way please ! :cool3:

The key is to get in the brine , 95 % are dry sand and wet , so there is always a better chance to get something good , even though this beach is mellow with surf in summer it still no bueno for the majority, I’ll be there this weekend . Best regards .

Nice hit ! I remember once going to LJ 35 years ago and there were 6 hunters out who all had at least 3 gold each. 1 guy said "don't waste your time , there's none left". All I will say is , he was a liar. Don't go there as often as I used to but winter is when THE KOB nails the south beaches.

Great finds, I was just telling my girlfriend I would like to find some T&C jewelry. I use to work down the street from one of their stores in Philadelphia. They make some beautiful stuff!

Back
Top Bottom