Have a blue tooth capable detector? These headphones here grand!

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
These headphones cost $39 USD bought from Amazon. A gent put me on them. They sound grand. I have compared to Blue tooth phones that come with Minelab Equinox 800. These better than those that come with EQX 800. NIce high pitch on higher conductors. Grand hot weather set of headphones. Long battery life too.

Attachments

• 086E12EE-3CAE-4D1C-ACE6-90A202876A15.jpg
    086E12EE-3CAE-4D1C-ACE6-90A202876A15.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 446
Looks good. May have to pickup a pair. Have you put in time in the heat yet?

Not sure I understand your question.
If you are asking have I used these headphones in the heat? Yes.
Few times.

Actual dependability I can’t rate.
If inwere rating a device that cost more, lot more actually, I would need to use more before I opened up my big mouth and recommend to folks.

My Jam V2s got here today. I charged them and paired them to my 800 for a quick test. I tossed a quarter down and the audio was nice and crisp. They weren't as bassy and flat as the ML 80s. I'll take them out for a spin on the beach in the morning.

I generally prefer in the ear to over the ear but I think I'm going to like the audio from these.

My Jam V2s got here today. I charged them and paired them to my 800 for a quick test. I tossed a quarter down and the audio was nice and crisp. They weren't as bassy and flat as the ML 80s. I'll take them out for a spin on the beach in the morning.

I generally prefer in the ear to over the ear but I think I'm going to like the audio from these.

:agreed:

I've been using these for the last 2 months. Loved them. I replaced the foam earpads with synthetic leather pads and I could wear them all day in the heat. I lost them last week. I think I left them resting on the bed rail of my truck as I was packing up and drove off not realizing it.

Audio is way better than the ML80s and don't overheat my ears.

I've used these on 4 hunts and have been very happy with them. More comfortable than either standard headphones or earbuds in the heat. The sound quality is very good. They don't block out sound so situational awareness is good, but it can be annoying in high traffic areas.

I definitely recommend these for detecting on the hot and humid days. Thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom