• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Equinox goodies

One drawback with the cover, is they will overheat with them on if you hunt when it is hot out. The Equinox overheats with a cover on them.

I have extensive testing with my cover and EMI reducer [aluminum cover] in heat. Not once have I had a screen issue. There is not a day where it is under 85 where I hunt. Also full sun most days.

Attachments

• DSCN4194.jpg
    DSCN4194.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 293
An update... I am still using my cover and it has caused no issues and I have been out in temps around 83 down the shore. I like the padding on the arm cuff but it sure does get sweaty.

May try the Doc's arm cuff padding, anybody using one of those?

An update... I am still using my cover and it has caused no issues and I have been out in temps around 83 down the shore. I like the padding on the arm cuff but it sure does get sweaty.

May try the Doc's arm cuff padding, anybody using one of those?

I use one. It helps a lot and is worth the $

Steve

Attachments

• 1111111.jpg
    1111111.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 255
So I got the Doc's arm cuff padding and used it for 3 hours last weekend. I am up in the air if I am going to keep it on vs the simple neoprene one I had on previously. I have a large arm and the Doc's padding seems a little short side-to-side and doesn't seat entirely in the bottom center of the cuff leaving my Velcro strap only holding on by a inch or so. I could try finding a longer strap I guess. The craftmanship is not very good and the holes don't line up as nice as it should. Can't say I would recommend this for anyone looking for padding on the arm cuff.

Back
Top Bottom