Coke Horse and Buggy?

Les1224

I found this under a tree root looks like i can make out the word coke on the top op the buggy with some numbers wheels still turn but the toy is trying to seperate any ideas appreciated

Attachments

• buggy.jpeg
    buggy.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 316
  • buggy2.jpeg
    buggy2.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 326
  • buggy3.jpeg
    buggy3.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 317
  • buggy4.jpeg
    buggy4.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 320
He was somewhat correct with the word coke.

Coke is a fuel with few impurities and a high carbon content. It is the solid carbonaceous material derived from destructive distillation of low-ash, low-sulfur bituminous coal. Cokes made from coal are grey, hard, and porous. While coke can be formed naturally, the commonly used form is man-made.

with the condition that mine is in you think it would hurt it to use maybe superglue or something else to to hold it together

I wouldn't use super glue. Maybe some silicone that could be taken off if you find out its worth something and repaired the right way.

I don't have a solid answer on that.

Just a quick appraisal

1920's early american manufacturer maybe hubley, kenton, dent, etc appraisal value $100

Cordially,

Jeff Richards

www.BuddyLMuseum.com

decent find ready to get more stuff still waiting on the elusive silver:no:

1920's early american manufacturer maybe hubley, kenton, dent, etc appraisal value $100

Cordially,

Jeff Richards

www.BuddyLMuseum.com

decent find ready to get more stuff still waiting on the elusive silver:no:

Now here might be a person for knowledge on toys. I find a lot of toys underwater in great shape. Some are made of lead. Soldiers, whistles, animals, boats, rocking horse and lots of others. One of the things I like to find besides gold rings and silver coins.

Back
Top Bottom