I'm New Here :)

davidguy

:newhere: My name is Dave and I live in Westfield/Est Springfield,Ma.area. I am a disabled Viet Nam Veteran and I'm looking for some help as to where to hunt in my area, IF anyone could send me a private message and give me some spots or clues where to go PLEASE. I've been doing a LOT of research, looking at old maps and such and google earth but I dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong as it's hard for me to track down a place to go to. I used to MD YEARS ago and now being that I am disbaled I can get out some, I just have to be carefull how I move and walk and carry stuff with me or else I'm down and like the saying goes " I've fallen and can't get back up!" Yup, that WOULD be me lol. My wife works so I try and get out during the day, but still, I wish I could find someplace where I can dig up some silver dimes and quarters and stuff like that. I got a new Treasure Hunter Pro9700 and it works great :) I've found some wheat backs and a gold 1932 South Hadley High School ring in my daughters back yard of a house that's been there for 100 yrs. well at least the property has been, I could only track back like 50 years on the house. And I also found a necklace of old coins there also, and a lot of !!!! to! lol :) Anyone can help me find a place please?
Thank you all for having me here :) As I get to know this place and how to do things, I'll start posting some pictures of the things I've found in her yard AND if I find anything in other places if I can find them to go to ! ;) Thanks All and have a GREAT HUNTING DAY!
Dave

David, welcome aboard from central MA.

It's an addictive hobby.

Hopefully some of our western MA regulars can help you out here.

Back
Top Bottom