10 silver day!! Dime trifecta and more!

That is some kind of hunting there Vic. Big days with double digit Silver takes we call Yooper Days. Congrats on the trifecta and pulling ten sweet Silver Dimes. Heck of a Wheat harvest also. With hunts like this you will surely put pressure and fear in Jerry for sure. I think I hear him trembling already.:yes: Trapper

I hunted a permission I received about a month ago through a friend or at least I thought that was the case lol. My friend had told me that the home owners said it was fine if I hunted. So I go there today and knock on the door and the husband answers the door with a disturbed look and I tell him who I am and that our mutual friend said she had spoken to you guys about me detecting. He said that he hasn’t spoken to her and that he would rather not like me to detect but he asked his wife what she thought and she looks at me and says go ahead I don’t have a problem with you detecting. At that point the husband stormed off lol. The house was built in the 1930’s but a late 1800’s Victorian sits next to it and on the other side sits a old church so I was hoping for a few older coins and relics. It was my best hunt of the year and my best silver day in a few years. I ended up finding 10 silver coins with the barber dime being a 1907 O;) I also found two flat buttons, a enameled brooch that has a spider in the center which is pretty awesome. I ended up finding 26 wheaties and a few other knick knacks. Ty for looking and HH!

Wow. Unreal! How big was the yard and how long did it take? Did they ever check on you?

That is some kind of hunting there Vic. Big days with double digit Silver takes we call Yooper Days. Congrats on the trifecta and pulling ten sweet Silver Dimes. Heck of a Wheat harvest also. With hunts like this you will surely put pressure and fear in Jerry for sure. I think I hear him trembling already.:yes: Trapper

Ty trapper? Lol jerry is charging his deus as we speak!
Wow. Unreal! How big was the yard and how long did it take? Did they ever check on you?

The front yard was not big but the back yard was pretty big. I hunted close to 4 hours till it got dark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATTABOY Vic, you killed it. You don't see to many days like that anymore Congrats on a major silver score and a fine hunt. A return trip would probably give up a few more. Love the pin. Jerry's got to be getting a little nervous, you're closing the gap quick. lol Does the ground down there freeze or can you pretty much hunt all year ? HH Mark

Wow 10 silver hunt! :wow:

Nice work man!

Ty GS!

ATTABOY Vic, you killed it. You don't see to many days like that anymore Congrats on a major silver score and a fine hunt. A return trip would probably give up a few more. Love the pin. Jerry's got to be getting a little nervous, you're closing the gap quick. lol Does the ground down there freeze or can you pretty much hunt all year ? HH Mark

I can pretty much hunt all year round luckily!! Jerry is getting put in the dust lol!!!!

Ty brother! Wish I could meet the crew you dig with!

Well a ten silver a day honeyhole will be enough to get us piled in my old suburban and on the road in no time .
Heck who needs silver . An autographed can of beer would do the trick if it was full .😎

Well a ten silver a day honeyhole will be enough to get us piled in my old suburban and on the road in no time .

Heck who needs silver . An autographed can of beer would do the trick if it was full .[emoji41]

giphy.gif

Lol. Great interaction description. Glad the wife didn't think you look like a suspicious character.

Back
Top Bottom