• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Yeti, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, Walker

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
For a long time I thought they didn’t exist but that ended today. Went out with Jack and Jill today and he’s been with me for a bunch of my firsts , with his beard he almost looks like a rabbits foot. Needless to say he’s always rooting me on with every dig. At last I found my first Walker. It’s been a crazy year.
870269e1f801491cb067bc98e971b46a.png
dbac9add2c41ca3a9f2a7d95b254bca4.jpg
31898b4e0a791f30ea34c74d44c4b73b.jpg
c80654f60be993a8ac92511bb3405eed.jpg
392b7a012e29b78020863b8a04535a20.jpg
2ccbf243112756aa4945f90bc656b8ae.jpg
9be180696807f1d14436ab6833eaac8e.jpg
efc334d63ad4e130a6a5516bfdfc97b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wow:Awesome finds you have there!Congrats!!!!
Really like that hat, where did you get that one?

:wow:Awesome finds you have there!Congrats!!!!

Really like that hat, where did you get that one?

I think it was a women’s hat that had tossles on it and I cut them off. Goes over my ears and keeps me pretty warm. Bought it from Minelab when they sold gear. If I find another I’ll let ya know it’s pretty nice

Thanks, and again a big congrats on those finds. Stellar day for sure:yes:

You are indeed the man with the silver tongue Mike! Did I read that post correctly?....Explorer?? We will discuss that later!
This I love to see! You’ll be steppin’ tall for awhile after that one,not that it’s an issue for you anyway...:grin:
See what happens when you hang around a “silver magnet”? You are getting more magnetized by the minute,that is a F-F-F-FINE looking coin buddy!
Can’t wait to kick it old skool...:grin:

You are indeed the man with the silver tongue Mike! Did I read that post correctly?....Explorer?? We will discuss that later!

This I love to see! You’ll be steppin’ tall for awhile after that one,not that it’s an issue for you anyway...:grin:

See what happens when you hang around a “silver magnet”? You are getting more magnetized by the minute,that is a F-F-F-FINE looking coin buddy!

Can’t wait to kick it old skool...:grin:

Thanks buddy!!! Just being in the presence of the silver magnet helps. This was the Nox, the explorer came today and installed the X1 and put on the Ultimate, now time to learn it.

NICE impressive coin Mr. Mike! And way to use your built in "washing machine" to clean that coin right up! Colloidal silver and minerals, no harm at all!

I didn't know you could pierce your tongue by that much. Bet that hurt. :shock::shock:

Congrats on your first walker and it looks great!!

Congrats on your other finds as well.

Thanks buddy [emoji23][emoji23]

Silver magnet, white bearded rabbits foot, well I guess the shoe fits. It was another very fun outing Mike. I'm glad these two parks held some coins. I remember the last two I picked out. I am overjoyed with seeing your first Walker and the huge smile you held. Came home and told Jill all about it. She had to interrupt me to ask if I found anything. I told her a Marble.:grin: Looking forward to Monday already. Trapper

Silver magnet, white bearded rabbits foot well I guess the shoe fits. It was another very fun outing Mike. I'm glad these two parks held some coins. I remember the last two I picked out. I am overjoyed with seeing your first Walker and the huge smile you held. Came home and told Jill all about it. She had to interrupt me to ask if I found anything. I told her a Marble.:grin: Looking forward to Monday already. Trapper

Thanks buddy, had a blast once again and can’t wait till our next adventure!! The digs and stories are everlasting memories

WOW. Glad we did not make the bet on SD finds. I have 10 wheats but no silver. You definitely had a superb day. Hope your luck continues on Monday.

WOW. Glad we did not make the bet on SD finds. I have 10 wheats but no silver. You definitely had a superb day. Hope your luck continues on Monday.

Thanks buddy and missed ya today for sure. Hope the weather holds for your return so we can get a few more digs in before the white stuff!! Good luck and be safe

Back
Top Bottom