Silvers 48 & 49 and they’re ugly. I love Virginia!

Woah Nellie, those silvers are sickly. But strangely, the IH and wheaties are somewhat redeemable ? Strange. I like the green patina on the '97 IH :cool:

Dang you weren't kidding!! Those silvers are beat!!! Still, silver is silver!! Congrats!!

Thanks ST.

Dang, those silvers are jacked up! Congrats none the less...thats better than nothin'

I'll take beat up silver any time!

Yea the silver is really bad condition but the pennies and nickel look pretty good.
What kind of soil would do that?

Im thinking that the Barber was in a fire and someone just beat the !!!! outa that SLQ.

Woah Nellie, those silvers are sickly. But strangely, the IH and wheaties are somewhat redeemable ? Strange. I like the green patina on the '97 IH :cool:

Thanks Tom. I don't think it was the soil that damaged those silvers.

What do you think happened to those coins Jerry? They maybe a bit roughed up, they are still Silver. Congrats on a successful road trip. Trapper

What do you think happened to those coins Jerry? They maybe a bit roughed up, they are still Silver. Congrats on a successful road trip. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. The Barber looks like a fire victim, but the SLQ looks like someone took a hammer to it.

Man those are some toasty silvers...but I'd take them! Congrats on the productive hunt!

Thanks WO! I’m glad they weren’t key dates in that shape [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom