Going to treat myself to a new Pack Mule pouch...

I have both a ranger and pack mule from "Freeloader". They are great bags, and I use the Mule most of the time due to the extra pockets that I had Matt add. I also have a hard sheath for my hori hori knife inside that bag that works great. You can't go wrong with any of his bags; they should last a long, long time.

Attachments

• Pack mule 1_2569.800.jpg
    Pack mule 1_2569.800.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 767
  • Pack mule 2_2570.800.jpg
    Pack mule 2_2570.800.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 594
  • Packmule 3_2571.800.jpg
    Packmule 3_2571.800.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 568
  • 1-My park ranger_01.800.jpg
    1-My park ranger_01.800.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 597
  • 3-My park ranger-03.800.jpg
    3-My park ranger-03.800.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 566
As stated, Freeloader puts out outstanding finds pouches. Like most, I've had my share of various pouches. I just recently purchased one of Freeloader's pouches called "The Park Ranger". I Can't say enough good things about it. Made a small alteration to it. I removed a line of stitches in the inside pocket to enlarge it to accommodate my cell phone.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 495
  • The Park Ranger.jpg
    The Park Ranger.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
As stated, Freeloader puts out outstanding finds pouches. Like most, I've had my share of various pouches. I just recently purchased one of Freeloader's pouches called "The Park Ranger". I Can't say enough good things about it. Made a small alteration to it. I removed a line of stitches in the inside pocket to enlarge it to accommodate my cell phone.

Do you have information on where I can find these pouches for sale or how to get into contact with him? Thanks in advance!

if you carry your lesche and pin pointer in your left hand while you're swinging, it'll save time when you drop down to dig, and it'll never wear through your pouch.

The only time my lesche is in the pouch, is when it's stored at the car, or when I'm at a tot-lot and kids are around.

Never had one wear through a pouch, or even get close.

if you carry your lesche and pin pointer in your left hand while you're swinging, it'll save time when you drop down to dig, and it'll never wear through your pouch.

The only time my lesche is in the pouch, is when it's stored at the car, or when I'm at a tot-lot and kids are around.

Never had one wear through a pouch, or even get close.

I do the same thing(only not always the left hand; sometimes I switch sides), My White's digmaster only goes in the pouch after I dump the trash. Some of the trash I dig and carry around is wearing the bottom though.
It might be a good idea to install some kind of a hard insert/liner/sheath inside your pouch, to either hold the digger, or just so the point doesn't rest on the cloth material on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom