Fun Contest?

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
So in diving in marina's this year, take a guess at how many cell phones I collected.

These are the ones not returned. No way can I count all the ones I did. I found and returned an Iphone 11 today. Tomorrow I search for two more phones.

Some of those big old phones have a couple grams of gold hiding in each of them. Possibly even sell them on ebay for gold recovery if you don't want to do it yourself.

Care full if you get the right answer he might send the box to your house .:laughing:

:laughing: and I was thinking he might let the winner pick just one of them :laughing: (just kidding :lol:)

Well you are high! A good guess

Even though I know this is just a neat fun contest I'll limit myself to the one guess, should be easier now though since people now know it has to be more than 29 but less than 54 :lol:

:laughing: and I was thinking he might let the winner pick just one of them :laughing:

Even though I know this is just a neat fun contest I'll limit myself to the one guess, should be easier now though since people now know it has to be more than 29 but less than 54 :lol:

Yes and I didn't add the pager or the radio!

Back
Top Bottom