$1,000 in coin roll hunting today and nothing

needler420

Elite Member
Went through $650 quarters and $250 in dimes.

Have two boxes of nickles and dimes to do tonight and a order of halfs coming next week.

Congrats on the war nickel! I know that seems like a lot of searching for little effort, and is frustrating at times. For me, it's about how and when I search. It is done when I am otherwise not busy, maybe watching tv, or something to that effect. Lately it seems as though silver has been slow here too, yet I have slowly and consistently been building up the finds. Keep at it and HH!

One of several reasons KT does not hunt quarters or dimes...size of the dates is the other! LOL Sorry to hear of your lack of finds, but just keep at it. If you have $1000 to run the hobby, why not try a couple of boxes of halves for a change? Best of luck in the future!

One of several reasons KT does not hunt quarters or dimes...size of the dates is the other! LOL Sorry to hear of your lack of finds, but just keep at it. If you have $1000 to run the hobby, why not try a couple of boxes of halves for a change? Best of luck in the future!

I already have a box of half dollars on order. Should be picking them up this Tuesday.

I did find 5 silver dimes one being a 1937 mercury.:grin:

kfVis1Ll.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom