Back in track with box of halves this week

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
After getting skunked for silver last week I was worried that this week might be the same. I worked through a little over half of the box with no silvers, although it did produce the 1987 s proof. The second half produced three 40% ers, a 66, 67, and 68d.

Attachments

• IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 60
Nice recovery! Royal Congrats....and those 87S Proofs are scarce! Someone had to pop that out of the cellophane and dump it! :laughing::laughing:

Thanks KT... Surprisingly, that's the second 87S that I have recovered in my short time of CRH. I was speaking with a friend in the banking business who said that CRH gets better in the summer. In his opinion people are more inclined to dump greater quantities of coin without carefully searching it because they are looking to raise quick money for vacations, etc. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks KT... Surprisingly, that's the second 87S that I have recovered in my short time of CRH. I was speaking with a friend in the banking business who said that CRH gets better in the summer. In his opinion people are more inclined to dump greater quantities of coin without carefully searching it because they are looking to raise quick money for vacations, etc. Any thoughts on that?

That is entirely possible! Same could hold for just before Christmas, too. Raising money for presents, or to pay bills later in January for presents bought for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom