Back at the old pool

aviationgale

Elite Member
Well it was looking to be a dandy day again so I figured I'd give the boys a call down at the local Parks and Recreation. They went over and unlocked the pool for me so I could detect some more. If any if you remembered from last week I had somehow managed to bust another coil. Well I cobbed it back together with lock tite glue and some gorilla tape. Gotta say its looks as though it may hold quite well. Anywho I decided to used the small coil and go back over the same area. As you can see the small coil knocked it out of the park. Last week I used the Nel Tornado coil, and although it is a very fine coil it tends to pick up "too" much stuff. I just can't get over how many dimes I found today. Gorgeous day, easy digging,4 wheats, and a pasel of change, what more could you ask for.........

Attachments

• 0114211626a_copy_780x1040.jpg
    0114211626a_copy_780x1040.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 381
That is pretty cool the parks person will let you in to detect around the pool! Also cool to find a handful of wheat cents :thumbsup: and a good amount of clad!

That is pretty cool the parks person will let you in to detect around the pool! Also cool to find a handful of wheat cents :thumbsup: and a good amount of clad!

I am extremely greatful that he lets me in. He knows I will report anything out of the ordinary etc. And I know that these guys don't get paid squat so I always have some baked goods for them to show my appreciation. They are a great bunch of guys.

Back
Top Bottom