Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 08-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Elite Member

Default Spatula Detector Opinions?

I'm starting to get back into scuba, and I want to have a little detector with me to detect certain areas. I have my CZ-21, but it does very poorly in the iron-infested freshwater rivers around here. Does anyone have a recommendation for a small, hand-held detector that is reliable and will detect more than an inch from it's tip/surface?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn, share, teach!

Old 08-16-2019, 10:02 AM
Elite Member

Nokta sent our Va History Detectors team a PulseDive Scuba Detector to test out. Which we will do a YouTube video on our channel about at some point seems pretty cool but we shall see...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeCbm3RkzvKcudSQD79O0PA

Old 08-16-2019, 02:52 PM
Elite Member

Thanks, Dsm. I found a comparison video of the Scuba Tector against the Vibratector, and it looks really good in comparison! I just worry about some of the product reviews regarding the device (Amazon). My buddy bought some off brand that seems to work well, but I don't want to use exactly what he's using...

I look forward to your review of the Pulsedive!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Learn, share, teach!