My Diggin Buddy Got Me Good Today

Schweddy

Elite Member
So as per usual, my best diggin bud, holelottafun and I were out and about today. Stoppin here, knockin there. You know the role. Beauty of a day, albeit a tad hot and humid for my liking - they call me Schweddy for a reason you know. At the end of the day with little to no luck we settle on a curb strip area we’ve hit before. I found a nice advertising token from the early 1900’s. Cool - day not a total bust.
One last target before heading home. Shallow clad quarter signal. Oh well, maybe a silver ring? An inch down produces a goldish token. The old fashioned kind you could customize at carnivals and fairs. “Hey! I found one of those carnival tokens like the kind you found a few weeks ago!” He replies, “Cool, what’s it say?” It took me a few seconds to wipe it off and get a read on it. Didn’t seem to make sense. Then I saw the word ‘Schweddy’. “Oh man! What are the odds my nickname would be on one of my finds??!!”
Eeeee Oorrrrr!!!
Hahahaha!! Just remember, Bud - paybacks rhyme with witch! Hahah! Love it! Thanks man. Love our time out together.

Attachments

• E6A13FF8-BF35-4548-9B91-67E4F200473A.jpeg
    E6A13FF8-BF35-4548-9B91-67E4F200473A.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 530
  • 60ACCC08-AFD9-4489-8E87-D4E6EA600A32.jpg
    60ACCC08-AFD9-4489-8E87-D4E6EA600A32.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 510
I know how you like finding tokens so I thought I’d have some fun with you! Sorry but I couldn’t resist! The look of bewilderment on your face for that brief second was priceless! I know how you can get me back; plant a seated half for me to find! Hahaha! I won’t be mad!😜😂😂

I know how you like finding tokens so I thought I’d have some fun with you! Sorry but I couldn’t resist! The look of bewilderment on your face for that brief second was priceless! I know how you can get me back; plant a seated half for me to find! Hahaha! I won’t be mad!😜😂😂

What are the odds that I found that cool token just before finding your plant?? Crazy.

Loved it Schweddy!

Don’t lose too much sleep trying to think of a payback. Nice remembrance of that hunt, and you’ll never forget where you found that Good Luck token or who planted it.

Back
Top Bottom