Carry Bag

fiveonomo

Does anyone use a carry bag? I am looking to get one for my detector and would like to purchase one tonight but I thought I would ask before I bought one that I didn't know about. I saw the post for a guitar case but I don't want to do that. What are you guys using? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Scott

I have a carry bag for each of my detectors. They should be called storage bags. They are not really that practical or usefull. What I would like is a hard sided carry case like a keyboard case that would actually protect the machine.

I have 2 carry bags for my detectors. One is a soft side Keyboard case that is well padded. The second Case is an Burton Snow Board carry case that has back pack straps built in. I found them both at yard sales for $5. bucks each

Wait!

If you have not bought one yet wait. I have a brand new Kellyco carry bag I will give you. Just PM me

Attachments

• bagga.jpg
    bagga.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 327
Carry bags are useless fluff, unless you must have all the accessories. I have one, and it gathers dust. I used it a few times when I visited family...it looked cool coming out of the car...that was it! I don't really know where it even is right now. Save the bucks and buy a special coil or a perfect pinpointer. Bags as preppy and not for the "real people." martin

Back
Top Bottom