First time out

Treasurebone

Forum Supporter
Well today was the first time Geodawn and I went out detecting together. It was cold and wet. I believe it was 47 deg. with showers. We dug a couple of targets each before calling it quits.

Good news is, I now am certain Geodawn's not a phsyco killer hunting his vitims down on metal detecting forums.:lol: But on a serious note, it was amazing I pulled up to Geodawns car and like he said, there were throngs of women clawing at his manly chest. :lol:

I always knew there were really great people on this site and now, so does Geodawn LOL :lol: Just kidding. Was very cool to finally meet you Geo, hopefully next time the weather will cooperate with us.

Good for you guys. Too bad the weather wasn't cooperative......It was kinda chilly yesterday for my son and I too. But we managed to find a couple of dollars and a tad of silver.

:lol: Look for the throngs of women and you'll find me.

Man it was cold...especially after getting drenched thoroughly. Next time you should wear more than a thong.:lol:

I'm headed out to the high school again since there wasn't any rain here. We'll get 'em next time!

Back
Top Bottom