May CRH Report - A Buffalo Ran Through my Wheat Harvest and Discovered Some Silver!

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here are all my hunts from May. :D I searched through almost seven boxes of coins last month; below are my results:

Penny Box #1: 1940, 1944 x2, 1945, 1947-S, 1950, & 1955-D x2.

Penny Box #2: 1936, :clap: 1940, 1944, 1945, 1950-D, 1951-D x2, 1952, & 1956.

Penny Box: #3: 1932-D, :clap: 1942 x3, 1944, 1946-D x2, 1950 KGVI, 1954, & 1955-D x2.

Penny Box: #4: No Wheats. :(

Nickel Box: Dateless Buffalo. :clap:

Dime Box: No silver. :(

$200 in Dimes: 1963-D. :clap:

$50 in Quarters: No silver. :(

$20 in Halves: No silver. :(

Totals: 27 Wheaties, 1 KGVI cent, 1 Buffalo, & 1 silver Rosie dime.

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God bless. :D

May - 1955 Shiney Wheatie (Resized).jpg

May - 1930s Wheaties (Resized).jpg

May - Buff (Resized).jpg

May - Rosie (Resized).jpg

May - Wheaties, KGVI, Buff & Rosie (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Sweet bunch of finds there Garrett. I love the buffalo and the cool title.

Wolf-Dog, if you are curious as to the date of that buffalo, get some nickadate and one little drop will bring up the date! KT used it when He bought a bulk lot of buffs, most of which were dateless....filled nearly a complete album!:laughing:

Wolf-Dog, if you are curious as to the date of that buffalo, get some nickadate and one little drop will bring up the date! KT used it when He bought a bulk lot of buffs, most of which were dateless....filled nearly a complete album!:laughing:
Thanks, KT! I have thought about getting some in the past, but since I currently only have a few dateless buffs, I think it may wait til I have a lot more. :D

Cool finds, Wolfie! :cool3: I love the buffalo and the shiny wheat cent... pretty neat that we both came across those! With five of them found between the two of us last month, they must have been part of a collection. :yes:

Congrats on the other finds, too... oh, especially the silver! I almost forgot about that! :lol: Since I know you keep close track, what's the total amount of silver coins you've found CRHing?

P.S. I'm still smiling at your thread title! :grin:

Congrats on all of those nice saves!
Thank you, Twizzler! :D

Cool finds, Wolfie! :cool3: I love the buffalo and the shiny wheat cent... pretty neat that we both came across those! With five of them found between the two of us last month, they must have been part of a collection. :yes:

Congrats on the other finds, too... oh, especially the silver! I almost forgot about that! :lol: Since I know you keep close track, what's the total amount of silver coins you've found CRHing?

P.S. I'm still smiling at your thread title! :grin:
Thank you, Princess! That is pretty neat. :yes: Total amount since I started CRHing at the end of 2017 is 23 silver coins. :D

Man that’s one great thread title! Clever and fun, congrats on the very cool coin finds!
Thank you, Jeff! I appreciate your reply! :good:

Back
Top Bottom