• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

~~~the 2 handed lesche~~~

BUZZ WILSON

Forum Supporter
Well as most of you now that knows me, I use a spade to dig with, and that I made a sheath for it. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=87188 The resin I didn't use a lesche is that I'm a two handed man like a ninja.:lol: Anyhow, I decided to salve this problem ad 2.750 inches to the length witch would bring the handle to 7.0 inches:shock: :yes: So this is what I did. I had in the bone yard a peace of 1inch round bar stock of aluminum witch is the same size as the O.D. of the handle, and machined off enough to make it a press in fit, and before I pressed it in I put this stuff called Quick Metal from loctite its for press fitting.And now I'm a Lesche ninja. :lol::lol: After all that hard work I made me a Buzz Burger to eat. :shock::lol: In joy the pic's and HHing.

Attachments

• machining1.jpg
    machining1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,397
  • machining2.jpg
    machining2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2,365
  • machining3.jpg
    machining3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,361
  • l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,364
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,405
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,376
  • l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,440
  • l5.jpg
    l5.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,432
  • l6.jpg
    l6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,337
  • l7.jpg
    l7.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,348
  • THe Buzz burger.jpg
    THe Buzz burger.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,337
i'll take 2 hold the mayo :cooking: :lol:

seriously thats a very good idea and it looks like it would be perfect for woods hunting, lookin forward to your review out in the field

Nice work Buzz!!! And that burger looks GOOD!!!!!

Ahhhh! I'm stuck at work and that burger looks amazing! Oh nice lesche mod too :lol:

Can you do me a big favor and post the diameter of the metal handle? I want to look for a different grip for mine. I don't like that slippery stock grip.

Can you do me a big favor and post the diameter of the metal handle? I want to look for a different grip for mine. I don't like that slippery stock grip.

i replaced my grip with the throttle side of a motorcycle grip, but i think bicycle grips also work fine

Back
Top Bottom