Newbie Intro

CJZKU93

Hi my name is Craig and I am a beginning addict. After years of thinking it would be fun to do metal detecting I jumped into the deep end of the pool and ordered a Garrett AT Pro. The tracking says it will be arriving sometime tomorrow.
I am in Garland Texas and would like to meet up with others in the area to do hunts and learn about how to find the interesting things under foot.

CJZ

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Since you said you're waiting on your first detector, an AT Pro, this video I found online can help you start learning how to use it while you're waiting for it to arrive, this is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part!1 you should see where!you can click for part 2 and so on! -

Thanks for the link GKL. I have been watching a ton of stuff on YouTube about using the AT Pro and metal detecting in general. I have been taking over the TV to watch them and driving everyone in the family nuts except my youngest son who loves coins and will probably be doing this hobby with me.

Welcome from North Central MA! Just got my ATP last week and I'm loving it. A lot of guys/gals on here use the ATP and they'll always answer a question or point you at least in the right direction to find help on something.

Hi from the UK

Hi, my name is Vlad. I live in the UK. I am new to the hobby and don't have a detector yet. I am reading as much as I can about the metal detecting in order to choose a detector. On the top of my list are the ctx3030 and the E-trac.

Hi, my name is Vlad. I live in the UK. I am new to the hobby and don't have a detector yet. I am reading as much as I can about the metal detecting in order to choose a detector. On the top of my list are the ctx3030 and the E-trac.

Welcome to the forum Vlad !!!!

I'm not familiar with those models, but there are members who are, so start a new thread to ask questions about those models if you have any to ask.

Thanks for the link GKL. I have been watching a ton of stuff on YouTube about using the AT Pro and metal detecting in general. I have been taking over the TV to watch them and driving everyone in the family nuts except my youngest son who loves coins and will probably be doing this hobby with me.

Neat, you're able to start out with a hunting buddy right away ! :mder: :mder:

Back
Top Bottom