TV shows, movies, cartoons, commercials, with scenes with or about metal detectors

GKL

Forum Supporter
This thread will have (mostly short) clips from TV shows, movies, cartoons, commercials, that have scenes with metal detectors.
(one exception is that the commercials usually should be complete)

Please feel free to share any comments on the many times "not so expert" techniques and skills used by these actor (pretend) detectorists ! :lol: :laughing: :lol: :laughing:

I'll put a separate video in each post to make it easier to comment on each individually.

NOTE: After hitting the "play" button you can click in the lower right corner of the videos to make them full screen and easier to see.

This first one is a commercial -

Doritos Commercial with Metal Detector

Last edited:
"Kipper the dog" cartoon "The Treasure Hunt"

"Kipper the dog" cartoon "The Treasure Hunt" (for the young, AND those who are "young at heart" :lol:)

That was fun, thank you for posting those. I like the Revenge of the Nerds the best...he found another metal detector!

Well, we can see how the media elites see metal detectorists--snack chip hoarding, violent people that use metal detectors for weapons, and are pathetic losers to be laughed at by pretty young women. :mad: I wasn't aware of all this when I took up the coil, I may just have to give it up to save my remaining dignity, what little I have left. :tissue:Yeah, I know, the usual Kalifornian is going to chime in with I should hunt at night--it wouldn't make any difference, I would still feel like an untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom