• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pocket spill park

lafayettelauren

I hit up a park in a different town today and it turned out quite well. I broke my clad record and found $27.09! There were more pocket spills than I have ever seen in one park. I had at least a dozen holes with at least two quarters in each one. I even had one hole that even had over $2. The neighborhood was a little sketchy and I even saw a syringe laying on the ground. Including the trash it was around 175 targets in 5 hours. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. lol

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 397
  • image2 (1).jpg
    image2 (1).jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 411
That's quite a haul you got there! A few weeks ago I spent close to the same amount time hunting as you, and got a whole dime😂

That there is one heck of alot of diggin. Big congrats. If Mudpuppy found that site he'd pitch a tent. My biggest spill was a little over 3 bucks, all clad in a local park. The needle just seem to go with the times, lord have mercy on their poor souls. great job. HH Mark

I think I've hunted that place! Its right in your area... I called it the Field of Dreams! Sketchy is right!...Good on ya LL for a massive haul!!

Nice hunt digging a lot of clad. It won't take too many of those to really fill the jar.

Although I know it could happen anywhere, i think I would make sure that I was not only wearing cut resistant gloves, but also puncture resistant gloves in a site with syringes like that. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom