Stood up and Little Boy Blue showed up!

What a great little yard! Good on ya for your persistence with the door knocks...I love your post! You can just about see what went on there!

The finds pretty much tells the tale of that Family long ago...The bracelet is the key evidence ..a whole house full of kids playing outdoors all the time losing coins...

Poor Momma loses her bracelet giving one of those kids a good whooping with a wooden spoon or the rug beater!! Probably flew off her wrist while beating Eddie?:laughing: Theres probably a belt buckle out there someplace after Father got home...Poor Eddie! Although maybe he turned out alright...

I bet Eddie buried a tin can of a road stake out back by the alley lilac bushes? For to run away from home with? Maybe lost his old Mans lighter back behind the garage? Like a jar of marbles and a knife and maybe some more money? Go back and see what else! The age is right for there being an outhouse even!

Your finds bear witness to the Lives of Humans through the fog of time..this dont happen all that often where a guy can see it so clearly...Its that bracelet that ties it all together....

Lol, love your response mud. We did actually find two pocket knives by the old garage.

Now that is a great hunt!

Thanks. My best dig of the year by far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some really nice digging Jerry. Congrats on the Stander, the Merc, the Sterling along with all the Wheat's and the Spoon. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It was a fun hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful bracelet! Curious, what's the first name on the left? I can read all the others except that.

Nice hunt, SLQ, turns any good day to a great day!

I got one piece of a forget me not bracelet years ago. At the time I had no idea each segment was a link and it would have had multiple links. While I continued to look in that area, I didn't find the rest. Ironically the piece I found had my wife's name on it lol

Nice hunt, SLQ, turns any good day to a great day!

I got one piece of a forget me not bracelet years ago. At the time I had no idea each segment was a link and it would have had multiple links. While I continued to look in that area, I didn't find the rest. Ironically the piece I found had my wife's name on it lol

Thanks BT. I have found several solo links over the years as well. Personalized finds are some of the best finds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom