MDing Groups by State

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Quite a few Social Groups have been created to gather members via states or countries.

You can access Social Groups in the Top Navigation Bar, click on "Community" and click on Social Groups in the dropdown, or in your UserCP under the category "Networking."

You can post, have discussions, upload pictures. etc, but mainly it will help you find others in your area.

For instance, I just created a Social Group for South Dakota. If you live in South Dakota please join the group. :D

(removed broken link-Carol K)

Also if you have a club you can make a club group.

If you have already created a group, please add an avatar image for your group. (new feature)

Last edited:
Idaho

Just made this group for Idaho, hope to see some people interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't realize there wasn't a California Group until I looked!:roll:
Got one going if anyone wants to add comments or content!:cool:

Washington State is up and running !!

:welcome2:Hope to get some some fellow Washingtonians to join the group and also to get the word out, promoting Metal Detecting and of course,

The Friendly Metal Detecting Forum:neat:

:gottaluv:

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a buddy

I live in Chicago but travel to Indiana and central Illinois. Would love a buddy to come with! Getting lonely out there! Also travel to Wisconsin. Looking for new spots as well.

Thank you

Thank you Carol for the information. I am new to this forum and am learning my way around. Good information. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom