Starting a YouTube group

Digitdude

Forum Supporter
I'm in upstate Spartanburg s.c, wanting to put together a 3-5 MAN /WOMAN group to detect with,we can just go here in the CAROLINAS or we can go to states further away,I'll let the group decide that,really want this to happen, I've already got my YouTube channel called (DIGGIN UP THE CAROLINAS),but I want a group, think it will be alot of fun, no specific age,you can contact me here or at 1-864-606-9907P LEASE CALL thanks,can't wait, WE'LL DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO ,HOW LONG TO STAY,IF WE WANT TO GO AT ALL,NO ONE ELSE HAS TO FILM IF YOU DONT WANT TO,YOU HAVE THE CHOICES OF IF YOU EVEN WANT TO BE ON CAMERA.There's NO,CAPTAIN, BOSS,LEADER, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A SAY SO 8N EVERYTHING,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,,,FUN,,,,

Last edited:
I'm in upstate Spartanburg s.c, wanting to put together a 3-5 MAN /WOMAN group to detect with,we can just go here in the CAROLINAS or we can go to states further away,I'll let the group decide that,really want this to happen, I've already got my YouTube channel called (DIGGIN UP THE CAROLINAS),but I want a group, think it will be alot of fun, no specific age,you can contact me here or at 1-864-606-9907P LEASE CALL thanks,can't wait, WE'LL DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO ,HOW LONG TO STAY,IF WE WANT TO GO AT ALL,NO ONE ELSE HAS TO FILM IF YOU DONT WANT TO,YOU HAVE THE CHOICES OF IF YOU EVEN WANT TO BE ON CAMERA.There's NO,CAPTAIN, BOSS,LEADER, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A SAY SO 8N EVERYTHING,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,,,FUN,,,,

shoot me a ring at 858.666.5841

Thx brother!

Mike

shoot me a ring at ...

digit-dude, don't trust this so-cal-hopeless "mike" dude. He's having psychotic delusions. Like that he "kicked my *ss" a few times. Or that he's found reales and seated here in CA (yeah right), etc.... He's harmless as long as he keeps on his med's, but .... sometimes he slips and enters back into these fantasies !

digit-dude, don't trust this so-cal-hopeless "mike" dude. He's having psychotic delusions. Like that he "kicked my *ss" a few times. Or that he's found reales and seated here in CA (yeah right), etc.... He's harmless as long as he keeps on his med's, but .... sometimes he slips and enters back into these fantasies !

Holy !!!! Tom!!! you !!!!!!!! lmao!

He's actually gonna think im a psychopath!!! LOL and yes I did kick your ass a few times in a row, but you kicked my ass once since sooooooo... hahahah :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom