Minnesota hunters?

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would stop in and say hello. Plan on getting a detector soon, but do not have one yet. Use to have a Tesoro Sand Shark, but got rid of it when I moved up here to the cities. I'm regretting it now haha; use to do a lot of water hunting in the river beds and such. Now I got the bite again. I'm hoping to pick up an ACE soon. But REALLY like the AT Pro. Messed around with one at a friends house in WI and I'm not going to lie; its pretty sweet!

I live in the South Metro (dakota County) so hopefully I can meet up with a few of you folks and do some huntin. Until then happy hunting and take care.

trevor

I'm in st cloud area is there anyone else?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm currently researching and getting ready for the warm months here in Minnesota. I live near Paynesville between St. Cloud, Hutchinson and Wilmar, but I detect all over the metro and sometimes northern MN as well. I beach hunt in the lakes / creeks and go out on the dirt for relics / park hunt. If anyone especially near West Central MN wants to get out for some hunts this spring / summer let me know. GL and HH.

Back
Top Bottom