Frederick, Md

0351usmc

Looking to learn from someone in the Frederick, Md area. I'm working on trying to get permission in a few places, but have been striking out so far.

If there is anyone in the area that could teach me some tips, I would be extremely thankful.

Tips for asking???........Frederick is hard area for permission, everybody thinks you want to rip them off!!!

That's the dilemma I am running in to. I am still pretty new to this whole thing. I have one property downtown, but it's pretty small.

I was hoping to meet up with someone local. Even if I have to travel a little, that is fine. I would like to learn from someone with more experience.

My friend and I do some yards here in Frederick, but it takes guts to ask complete strangers to detect their yards. We have nearly exhausted friends and neighbors so door knocking is all that is left. I have been avoiding parks as most old finds are getting pretty thin and I don't want to be blamed for the horrible digging with cans left at the bottom of plugs that started appearing earlier this year at a few parks near me. Let me know if you want to detect sometime.

Welcome 0351 and Semper Fi! from a 0311! I hunt in AA co. if your down this way let me know and i will try to get out with you. I am also the VP of MARS. check us out on the web.

Back
Top Bottom