1900 home. Great hunt, no oldies

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Well, other than myself and my hunting partner :)

We did find around 10 bucks in clad in an hour and a half of hunting, including my first half (1972), but no silver, no wheaties at all.

I did find a jack that may be from the 1940's, and a part of at toy plane...

We'll be going back, but we were both surprised at there being no old coins at all.

Wow that’s a ton of clad!! I spent two hours on 97 degree heat at at house built in 1949 and found .63 cent in clad and two wheat pennies and a tootsie truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that’s a ton of clad!! I spent two hours on 97 degree heat at at house built in 1949 and found .63 cent in clad and two wheat pennies and a tootsie truck

Yeah, I could hardly swing the coil without hitting a good signal. I had my "coin mode" set on the Nox (discriminate out anything under 20) and I passed by most of the lower numbers.

Yeah, I could hardly swing the coil without hitting a good signal. I had my "coin mode" set on the Nox (discriminate out anything under 20) and I passed by most of the lower numbers.

Nice, I left the nox at home today and ran the ctx in the trashy park program which is a notch for nickels and anything zinc penny and higher. I prefer the ctx when coin shooting yards

Hi P! That is a lot of clad, I agree, surprised there were no oldies as I know you and your Nox are sure capable of finding them if they are there! Went back to that neighborhood we detected in Missoula and pulled more shiny and oldies. Hope you can come back to Montana soon!

Sounds like me. I hit a boarded up 1949 house last week, 3 hours, 47 coins, 4 or 5 wheats only. One tootsie #3 roadster and 2 hot wheels, a 1976 and 1997:?:

Back
Top Bottom