My latest finds.

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
The top row is from the water the middle is woods and the bottom is field. I'll take fields any day over the other two. In the water it's really hard to recover the target. If the water is over thigh high you need a weight belt to stay on the bottom. In the woods the briar's will tears you apart lol. Not in the fields though. I'll take a field any day over the other two. Thanks for looking. HH

Attachments

• 15310860011010.jpg
    15310860011010.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 338
Good digs! I like those Gardners. I haven't been out all summer. Every site planted or overgrown and the ground is like concrete anyway. Keep posting !

Thanks buddy. Things are pretty much the same here. We got lucky to catch a wheat field just after it got cut. The water is water hard to hunt & the woods is a nightmare lol.

Wow, looks like an awesome hunt! Only downside of the fields is the summer sun. But I would pay the price for CW finds. Congrats again.

Wow, looks like an awesome hunt! Only downside of the fields is the summer sun. But I would pay the price for CW finds. Congrats again.
Thanks buddy. The top two rows were found in a creek & woods. The bottom was in a field. We lucked out that day in the field. It didn't get over 80° & the humidity was low. Good luck & HH

Back
Top Bottom